Hooking Up In Public

Vanessa

It was my one-year anniversary with Matt.

Lucky for me, a few of the water pipes had burst at the dorms so school was delayed for another week which meant that I actually got to spend the milestone with my boyfriend. Running my fingers through my waves, I loosened them up before swiping a black clutch off my bed.

"I never get tired of admiring your beauty," Matt murmured, suddenly appearing in the doorway and leaning against the frame. He raked his gaze over the slinky black cocktail dress I wore, and I shivered.

I strode towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I thought that a special occasion deserved a sexy dress."

"Sexy indeed," he whispered, capturing my lips to his in a heated kiss that sent tingles all the way down to the tips of my toes.

"You're looking rather hot yourself," I commented as he led me from the bedroom, and I gave him a swat on the behind. The sight of my boyfriend swapping out his usual attire of black jeans and a faded T-shirt for a crisp white button-up tucked into a pair of slacks was enough to leave me panting and breathless.

He glanced at me over his shoulder and a broad grin lit up his features. "You know, if you keep staring at me as though you're undressing me with your eyes, I'm not confident that we will make it to the restaurant. We just may have to trade in this fancy dinner for a bath, some bubbles and a bottle of wine."

"But my dress..." I whined. "I spent too much on it not to give it a proper showing."

He groaned. "You just love torturing me, don't you? And for the record, that garment has more than properly been introduced to the world. I can't stop thinking about slipping you out of it."

"You're going to have to try," I responded, a soft glow burning in my belly from my boyfriend's uncontrollable desire for me. "Let's at least have dinner first."

Even though Matt reluctantly agreed, that didn't stop the foreplay from continuing well into the first course. From beneath the table, he ran his palm up my thigh before slipping it under the hem of my dress and placing hot kisses on my neck.

I moaned softly, leaning into his smooches. "That feels amazing."

"Which part?" His finger worked their way into my panties, and he began stroking my wet sex.

"All of it," I murmured, grasping his hand and guiding his touch inside of me.

The waiter clearing his throat snapped my attention back to where my were and my eyelids flew open. The interruption didn't perturb Matt and he continued to play with my private. "Can I interest you in a dessert?"

"I believe I'm enjoying one right now," Matt murmured into my ear.

Smiling, I shook my head at the waiter. "No thank you. Just the check will be fine."

Matt began thrusting his fingers deeper inside my opening, increasing my ache for him. He moved in to nibble on my earlobe and I just about became completely undone in the middle of the five-star restaurant.

"Let's go," I said with whispered urgency and tossing more than enough bills to cover the cost of the meal onto the table. "I can't wait any longer for you to fuck me."

He tugged on my hand, and we sprinted out to the vehicle. Pressing me up against the Jetta, he cupped my breasts and planted another kiss on my lips. I fumbled to open the back door of the car as I made haste of unzipping his slacks.

We broke away from one another long enough to crawl into the backseat where we immediately resumed undressing one another. My dress slipped off my body in an obsidian pool of satin. Matt's fingers flew to the buttons on his shirt, and I grasped his wrist.

"Leave it," I commanded.

Lifting a brow, he chuckled. "The polished look turns you on, huh?" He teased.

I didn't answer him. There was no time for small talk. I needed to feel him inside of me before a combusted into a walking flame of desire. I nudged aside my panties, my sex already burning with an ache. Then quickly straddling him, I took in his entire length, sucking in through my teeth at the fullness that greeted me.

"If I knew that dressing up was going to have you this horny for me then I would have done it a long time again," he joked.

I grabbed him by the collar, yanking him to me and pressing my mouth to his. Slipping in my tongue, I deepened the kiss as I began to rock my hips back and forth atop his erection.

He exhaled sharply before whispering into my ear, "You feel so good...and tight...and wet..."

I bit my lip, thinking that he felt just as titillating. Our eyes locked and my heart raced. His thrusts picked up in pace and I cried out in sheer pleasure. "Yes, Matt! Keep going!"

He followed my instruction, causing an orgasm to ripple through my nerve endings and it was only a matter of minutes before I collapsed onto his chest, struggling to catch my breath.

He followed suit, caressing my back as he gripped onto my waist. "Damn," He muttered. "Being with you gets more and more amazing every time."

Pausing, he lifted my chin so that I was looking at him. "Vanessa," he began. "I love you more than you could ever know. Before you entered my life, I was alone and miserable. You completely changed me and for the first time in as long as I can remember, I'm happy."

Tears pricked the back of my eyelids, and I reached out to caress his cheek. "I love you too, forever and always."

He exhaled in a rush and with trembling hands, he reached into the pocket of his slacks. "I'm so relieved to hear you say that." He produced a tiny blue velvet box and my eyes widened. "I want to erase every last trace of worry in your mind that I'm going to fall for someone else while you're away at college," he continued.

Handing me the square container, he nodded at it. "Which is why I want to give you this ring as my promise to you that no matter how tough the next three years of long-distance may be for us, I'm not going anywhere. I vow to stick by your side no matter what and be here waiting for you when you return."

First, a lone tear slipped down my cheek which quickly turned into a steady stream as I snapped open the lid of the box and admired the simple silver ring gleaming up at me. "It's beautiful," I whispered.

Matt wiggled the piece of jewelry out of the white satin cushion and began to slip it onto my index finger. "Oh, I almost forgot. I had it inscribed."

He held up the piece so that I could see the short message etched on the inside. "To one day..." I read aloud.

Squeezing my hand, he gave me a sappy smile. "To one day," he repeated. "The day where I present you with another ring that symbolizes the commitment that I will make to you for the rest of my life."

The rest of our lives, I thought to myself. How long would that be when I'm only just twenty years old?

The smile slightly faltered from my face upon the realization that the first love of my life would be the only love of my life. To someone else, that outcome might have seemed extremely romantic but to someone who is only just discovering all that this world had to offer, it felt claustrophobic.

How could we promise ourselves to one another for the next eighty years when we had no clue what the next month would hold?

Everyday, I was learning something new about myself. What if I changed and he didn't like the person I became? What if he was the one who evolved into a completely different version of himself? Panic began to grip my chest, and I rubbed my skin. How could I ever break his heart, knowing that I was the one who had single-handedly managed to tape it back together after the last shattering?

Matt furrowed his brows at me. "V, is everything alright?"

I gave him a weak smile. "I'm fine," I lied, slipping the ring onto my hand. "I'm just speechless over how touched I am."

He threw his arms around my neck, his hug suffocating me. "I love you," he repeated.

I stared at the silver piece shackled to my finger as he continued to embrace me. Oh, trust me, I know.