Story 3

3rd POV.

Shoto was face to face with the villain dabi. He had heard a sound in the alleyway and went to investigate. Dabi was at the end of the alleyway smirking at shoto. Dabi sent a wall of blue fames as Shoto dodged. Shoto then ran up to dabi with fire in his hand ready to strike. Dabi dodged the attack and as shoto went to send another dabi grabbed his fist. Shoto then tried with the other hand but failed as dabi grabbed that fist.

Shoto wasn't in a very good state to fight. He hadn't got any sleep the night before and then the deku-squad had planned to hang out all day so shoto didn't want to cancel. Shoto had taken a different pathway back to the dorms. Deku and the others went for kitchen supplies and deku suggested he go to the dorms because he noticed shoto looked very tired and was very weak to walk.

Dabi had noticed how worn out shoto looked as he tried to fight him as dabi easily blocked. Dabi smirked at the tired and weak shoto and shoto put a barrier of ice around them so dabi couldn't escape. Dabi hadn't used his fire since the first attack so he pulled the tired shoto to his arms sending shoto's weary arms to hit the wall of ice behind dabi.

Shoto looked up at dabi with a look saying 'your not winning this fight'. Dabi quickly reached and pulled something out of his pocket and put it in his mouth. "Hmm, seems you haven't slept ey?" Dabi teased as shoto forced his eyes to stay open pushing past his bodies boundaries. Shoto was pushing himself to work and hurting himself physically as he hadn't gotten sleep and was pushing himself to fight as his legs were about to collapse. Dabi saw that and wrapped an arm around shoto's waist and one hand on shoto's chin. Shoto tried to get free but from the weak state he wants to move his arms as they fell landing on dabi's shoulder draping down the back of dabi's shirt.

Dabi then kissed shoto pushing his mouth open putting the pill he put in his mouth into shoto's mouth sending it down his throat to his stomach. "Wha- what was that!?" Shoto asked turning to keep moving but his body shutting down. "A sleeping pill" dabi said as shoto's body shut down and went into a deep sleep as shoto's body laid against dabi's.

Later.

Shoto woke up to see himself in a room that he didn't recognize. He was laying on a bed. He then tried to recall what happened before, he then recalled everything that had happened. Shoto was scared and looked around frantically trying to see his soundings as best he could, as he was laying on his side facing a wall. Shoto then felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and pull him closer to the person. He couldn't see the arms as they were covered by the blankets that were covering him. "Go back to sleep. Your body still needs rest." Someone said from behind him as the arms tightened slightly. Shoto recognized the voice.

'Dabi'

Shoto was then turned around to face dabi. Shoto saw dabi's face it was a sleepy face with a frown.
Dabi the pulled shoto more towards him pulling shoto against dabi. Shoto wasn't sure what was happening. Shoto then seeing how surprisingly comfortable he was wrapped his arms hesitantly around dabi's back. Shoto then closed his eyes and tried to calm himself down and see what he's able to do but darkness brought him into slumber.

Shoto then woke up again at some point to him laying on his back and a sleeping head next to his shoulder. Dabi was laying on top of shoto and had nuzzled his neck into shoto's shoulder. Shoto looked around to see if there was a clock and he saw a digital one saying.

2:36pm

The room was still dark and his body felt rested a little but was still tired. Shoto realized that he was actually sleeping better then the last week or two so he decided to make the best of it as he wasn't injured or dead yet. Shoto moved his arms from above his head to hugging dabi's torso. Shoto then closed his eyes again as his body was still extremely tired since it hadn't gotten much sleep. As he started to fall asleep he felt some arms wrap around his chest hugging him tightly-ish.