Story 14

This is a dabi shoto au where they're not brothers. Also this is an normal highschool school au. No quirks or anything.

Also for the sake of my plot let's make them look the same. Dabi's back hair and purple scars and staples. And shoto's hair and scar. (For the sake of the plott)

(Touya goes by dabi since he's not shoto's brother in this au)

(Shigi- and deku are not brothers or related in this. If we're going by their related in cannon? Idk theirs theories)

Warning.
Extra ships.
Toga x uraraka.
Dabi x shoto (obs)

Dabi, shigi, toga, other lov villain people age 17
Class 1a members and age people 16.

So I'm going based off my school areas
So dabi,ect are in their third year of highschool. Shoto, second year. Also I'm basing my school of American schools.

-----

3rd pov.

Dabi was the schools Playboy, never found to auctaly fall in love. Almost everyone in school (except his friend group) has fallen in love with him. Girls and boys would drop dead seeing his teasing grin. He was the most popular guy in school. (Of course he's not a bully. No one was.) Also dabi is sorta an as[_]hole.

Shoto was a highschool student in second year who rarely ever shows emotions. He's never known to fall in love, and only talks to a few people. One of them being the most cheerful girl in school, Himiko.

Shoto was standing in front of his locker listening to Himiko ramble about her crush in shoto's class, ochacco. "Can you give me her number!?" Himiko asked pleading. (Yes it's deku-squad) shoto nodded before talking his phone out and showing Himiko ochacco's contact.
"Omg thank you bestieee!!" Toga yelled after getting the number pulling shoto into a hug. Shoto just shrugged and nodded as the bell rang for the next class.

(I'm just making it there's a bit of time between classes to stop and chat)

Shoto then went to his next class, Math. Shoto didn't really like math. It wasn't the subject, but the loud class was what made it not so great. And the playboy. The math class consisted of some 11th graders, and mostly 12th graders. The kids who were in the class in 11th grade were the ones who did so great in the math subject they moved their classes to that class a quarter through the year. Shoto was one of them.

~~~

Dabi walked into class late and the teacher scolded him. The girls in the class looked in awe as he shrugged him off smirking and winking at the girls making their hearts flutter. Shoto rolled his eyes giving a plain expression, showing no emotion. Shoto was in the back of the class, along with some 12th graders who were using their phones secretly. Dabi then went to his seat in the middle of the classroom smirking at girls as he sat down.

*Insert bell sound*

The bell went off, saying that the class had ended saying it was the end of the day. The teacher told the students that to go, but he wanted to see shoto and dabi after class. After everyone left shoto went up to the teacher with dabi behind him. "Now I wanted to say, dabi your grades are dropping and every tutor your father has gotten you has quit since you won't focus and keep flirting with them." The teacher said crossing his arms. Shoto raised an eyebrow. What was he needed for?. "Shoto, I know how great your grades are and I asked both your parents already and they said it would be a great idea for you to tutor dabi." Shoto was surprised but didn't show it. But if you paid enough attention you would see he showed the slightest hint of surprise. "Wha-?" Dabi started before he saw the glare in the teachers eye telling him to 'better not mess up another tutor.' Dabi rolled his eyes crossing his arms looking over to the plain expressioned looking two haired kid.