Story 41

Shoto was walking through a forest when he came across blue flames. The trees were burnt and shoto quickly rushed over to see if anyone was injured.

Though he knew it was dangerous he had flame resistance for the most part so he should be decently alright.

As he ran through the flames on the burnt trees and grass started to show more frequently.

Shoto pov

I soon came across a large wave of flames. I knew it would be very dangerous just for me to be here, but I didn't care. I braced myself and rushed through the flames.

I got through and I saw him.

Dabi

Though he wasn't throwing flames everywhere and burning everything.

He was unconscious on the ground

I rushed over knowing he probably had no control. I then swept my arm around and froze all the trees and most of the ground in hopes to stop the flames.

Though I don't know why I didn't do that before, but besides the point

I rushed over to the villains side and placed a hand on his arm as I tried my best to use my ice to turn his flames off.

I managed to and sat there not sure what to do next. I made up my mind and picked dabi up in my arms. 'shit he's gonna be hard to carry' I thought as I kept him in my firm grasp.

Besides that I decided to bring him to a little hut touya and my siblings made when we were younger. It had medical supplies and was nearby so I hoped that I could help dabi there.

~

I opened the door to the hut and walked in placing dabi down on the little mattress. 'did touya use to camp out here?' I thought as I then just walked over to where we kept our little compartment of bandages and such.

I knew it was probably against being a hero to be helping dabi right now, but I honestly did not care. If I had brought him anywhere else he'd been spotted.

Going back to what I was doing, I walked back to dabi and knelt down and began helping the fresh wounds and cuts that were visible.

After I finished I put the supplies back as I went and looked at the little photo album I found in the secret medical compartment.

I sat on the edge of the mattress away from dabi as I opened it and looked in.

~

Dabi pov

I opened my eyes to staring at a roof. I groaned slightly from the pain as I sat up. I then realized where I was as I saw shoto.

The old hut

Shoto turned to me as he placed a book-like thing on the side and said, "I found you unconscious around your flames and well... Helped you and brought you here" shoto gestured to me as he talked.

I nodded slightly remembering how I had been burning things then suddenly got out of control of my flames and, somehow, ended up passing out.

Shoto glanced away and I asked, "where did you take me?" Shoto glanced over at me and hesitated before telling me, "it's an old hut me and my siblings made when we were kids. It's the only place I could think to take you" shoto said then adding the second part in a serious-ish tone.

I nodded and proved my theory. 'So this is the hut we made' I thought as I looked around the small hut. I also realized I was sitting on the old mattress I used to sleep on after I awoke from my coma.

Shoto stayed glancing away and said, "it's getting slightly late so I suggest you should probably head back to your base" shoto said plainly as I sat up and sat beside shoto. "Whatcha looking at?" I asked him seeing he and a book-like thing before.

"Oh..uhm-" shoto mumbled out as he brought the book up onto his lap. "It's... a photo album" shoto said showing the cover. 'didn't I make this?!' I thought as I rested a hand on the cover slightly. 'yep..same one I made years ago' I thought as a small genuine smile crept onto my face.
Shoto just started to look at the images as he flipped the pages not seeming to care if I was watching.

One page he got to I placed a hand down not letting him turn the page. It was my favorite photo.

It was a day when Dad was out

It was a day when Dad was out. We were able to hang with shoto and Fuyumi set up a camera so we could take photos for the album I wanted to make.

"I miss them" I mumbled, forgetting shoto was beside me. "What do you mean you miss them? Do you know them?" Shoto asked suddenly as I sit back suddenly. "I-i don't!" I said suddenly, almost sure shoto knew I was lying.

"You're lying to me" shoto said looking over at me with a stern look. I averted eyesight as I glanced to the side.

Shoto pov

I wasn't sure how he knew Natsou and Fuyumi but I wanted answers. I stared sternly into his eyes but then my eyes widened. 'thoses eyes' I thought covering my mouth slightly.

"It can't be you.." I mumbled out as tears perked from my eyes. 'dabi' turned to look at me and I knew he knew what I was thinking, "TOUYA DIED!" I said as tears fell from my eyes as touya glanced to the side. "Sorry, sho" he mumbled, looking away slightly.

Dabi pov

'Great.. now shoto's probably mad at me for being a villain..' I thought, though my thoughts were cut off my shoto hugging me and pushing us down. He had tears streaming down his face as he buried his head in my neck. "Why'd you leave" he mumbled while hugging me tightly.

I recovered from the shock and hugged him back. We stayed like that for a bit until shoto pulled from the hug.

His eyes were red from crying but he had a smile on his face. "I'm so happy you're alive" he said as we stayed in that position for a moment.

Shoto was hovering over me as he leaned down close to my face slightly and mumbled, "forgive me.., touya, .... For what I am about to do" I was confused by this but he gently kissed my lips.

I was surprised but kissed back. He pulled back and said, "over time I've seemed to fall in love with dabi or maybe I should say.. touya" shoto said with a small smile.

I smiled back and held shoto's face and gently kissed his lips again.

1127 words

The end

I have no clue where I went with that 🤣