Story 21 requested

Genderbead Au

Requested by- @kru_killer

I wasn't sure how to name them so I kept it the same except they will be referred to as their genderbead pronouns.

Dabi had fought a villain and was injured and got highly injured. Shee was sent flying against a wall and a wall fell blocking dabi. Sge ended up going unconscious.

Shortly after heroes showed up after shoto signaled them. Shoto tagged along because he thought he saw someone fighting the villain.

The heroes did not know dabi was fighting the villain, nor that he was there.

~

Shoto pov

I thought I saw someone inside the TV building fighting the villain so I alerted the pros. They came and took away the villains and I walked around trying to find where the person was. I saw a wall that had fallen leaning against the larger wall. I glanced back but then got past the wall and saw her.

Villian Dabi

She's a very dangerous villain with blue flames. She was against the wall blood bleeding from her head. I hesitated for a second but rushed over and wiped the blood off with a cloth I had.

She opened her eyes as I finished wiping the blood and placing the cloth against the wound blocking more blood from falling.

"What are you doing here hero?!" She demanded quickly upon seeing me. "I'm helping you, unless you want to me turn you over to the pros?" I said raising an eyebrow at the end. She noticed the cloth I pressed against her head. "Your head was bleeding." I said simply as she looked away.

I noticed her clenching her stomach. I looked at her then her arm blocking her stomach and she said "I got thrown against the wall" she stayed silent after that.

After for sure the blood wouldn't flow from her head at the moment I took the cloth off. I pondered what to do for a moment, but she then said "the villains quirk made my legs weak and unable to stand" she said She then sighed and I asked "can I carry you?" She looked at me and mumbled "whatever"

~

She insisted I bring her to her place. She hesatsted before telling me where to go. I carried her there and she opened the door.

I walked in and walked dabi over to her couch. I placed her down on there and glanced around. "Uhm-" I said not sure what to do now.

"Do you want me to leave??" I asked confused.

Dabi pov

As much as it pained me I couldn't manage on my own with the quirks affects. "Do you want me to leave??" Shoto asked slightly confused "can you stay.." I asked. Shoto just nodded. "Do you know how long the quirks affects last?" Shoto asked. "A day or two" I answered. She just then asked "are you hungry? I can make some food if you want." she suggested. I nodded saying "that's fine"

~

Info about quirks affects.

It will last for a day or two.

It just makes the part of body they touch cry weary and they aren't about the use them properly.

Dabi can of course feel his legs but they are very weak and hard to stand on.

Over the next two days it will become more strong and soon back to normal.

~

Shoto pov

I made the food and brought it over to dabi as we ate in silence. "Why are you helping me?" She asked still eating. "Well that's what heros do. They help anyone" I said as dabi stayed silent.

~

After she finished I took it and cleaned the dishes and put them away.

Dabi POV

Shoto walked back over to me and i said "...can you carry me to my bedroom so I can change..?" I said slightly embarrassed having to ask a hero to help me.

Shoto just nodded smiling slightly and carried me there.

~

"Uhm-.." shoto began as I was getting tired. "If you want you can sleep in the other side of my bed. I don't care honestly" I said yawning.

"Okay.." shoto said as he carried me to my bedroom.

~

I laid in bed looking at the ceiling. I glanced over at shoto and noticed him soundly sleeping. I slightly smiled and went to sleep.

__
Author POV

This feels like cringe.. 😬 meh I'll figure something out 🤷‍♀️😁
Hopefully I can full this through to not feel like totally cringe. 😶 but that's just my opinion.

I'll try to make it the best for you all to read

__

3rd pov

The next day dabi suggested that the two of them chill and watch TV or play video games. (Gamer girls 😌)

As the day went on the two of them made jokes, gamed, and watched movies. At one point the two of them were playing card games.

"Hmm go fish" dabi said shoto looked at him dumbfounded.

"This is uno"
"I know"

Dabi laughed as she played her next card and continued the game.

Besides the fact that the two were supposedly rivals they enjoyed the time they had together.

(This is getting somewhere 🤩)

~

Later day before she's able to stand properly again

"Are you able to stand?" Shoto asked walking over to dabi who was seated on the couch. "maybe.." she pondered. Shoto took a hold of her hands and she tried to stand.

Dabi's legs were wobbly but still slightly able to stand on. "It's working!" Dabi began before her legs gave out and she fell on shoto sending them both to the ground.

"Mhn.. oww" dabi complained as shoto blushed from how close dabi was.

Dabi blushed and she turned a bright red. "U-uhm I'll get up!" Dabi said quickly getting up.

~

The next day. The day dabi can steadily stand on his legs again.

"Well I guess it's time for me to go.." shoto said aqwardly as she and dabi standed by the front door.

The two girls stood aqwardly neither wanting to leave the other. "Y-yeah I guess.." dabi responded looking up to shoto.

As shoto was about to leave dabi went up and kissed her. Shoto stood shocked for a second and kissed her back.

When they broke apart they were both blushing and dabi grabbed a paper from the side table and handed it to shoto saying "anything you wanna hang call me" she said. "Maybe when you're not injured?" Shoto said jokingly as the two girls laughed.

1085 words
The end

Idk where that went at the end but I hope you enjoyed it!