sequel of story 50

Summary of story 50-

So in the beginning shoto ran away from home to escape enji's abuse.

Shoto joins the lov. Dabi isn't fond of him because he believes he's still his father's masterpiece.

Over time Dabi slowly warms up to shoto but when shoto saved dabi from being arrested dabi actually grew closer with shoto as they hung and chatted more.

One day dabi invited shoto to walk on the beach with him. Blah blah they kiss and start dating.

~

I was requested to make a sequel
By @madhasahatter

I won't be doing part 2's often. 😶😐

~

So dabi and shoto have started dating. (Obs)

(Don't mind me I'm all over the place today. I'm also super lazy today. 😂🤣)

Ehm- now to get into the auctall story

So dabi and shoto started dating after that night. That night when they got back to the base, the two who had been spying, toga and twice were all over them about whether they were dating now or not.

~

Dabi and shoto were in dabi's room just watching TV. Dabi sat laying against the pillows as shoto sat in dabi's lap, his back laying against dabi's chest.

Soon the news turned on and it started speaking about this place. Dabi's eyes widened in shock. It was talking about that crazy place he woke up from his coma in.

Shoto just raised an eyebrow in curiosity as he leaned more into dabi's chest. "Dabi?" Shoto asked looking up at dabi. He seemed to sense that dabi tensed up upon hearing the report of this old place.

It talked about how it was found by a hero and some old reports were found. It showed a few and shoto's eyes widened as he sat up in surprise.

Touya's was there

His eyes were wide as it showed when touya woke up and a lot of information about him.

(Idk alright 😐😭🥲)

Shoto grabbed his phone from the night stand as he quickly went to the research page online. Dabi just sat there shocked as he glanced over at shoto who was staring at his phone in shock. "Touya's alive.." he mumbled as a hand covered his mouth.

"C'mon, dabi! We're going on a drive!" Shoto said to his boyfriend as he hopped off the bed and threw on some shoes. Dabi just followed and put shoes on as he followed shoto.

~

Shoto drove as his head was spinning in thoughts. "So your brother is alive?" Dabi asked trying to act as if he wasn't touya. Shoto knew he had told dabi about his family and such so he nodded. "Apparently...I just can't help but think of where he could be now" shoto said as he turned right down an empty street.

Shoto stopped the car outside the building. He got out as dabi followed behind. Shoto got to the door and pushed it open. Due to the building being burnt down and rusty it had to be pushed open.

(Idk just roll with this alright 🤷‍♀️😂)

Dabi and shoto walked in and dabi glanced around the room they walked into. It was rusty and the wooded areas were old. Shoto and dabi walked down the hall as shoto hoped to find anything that the pros of cops hadn't.

Shoto opened a door to a room dabi, or touya, knew way too well. The room he woke up in. Shoto walked over to a desk and started rummaging through it looking for any secret compartment or any files left.

Touya just stood silent as his eyes scanned the room. His mind pictured what it looked like when he first woke up. He hated this place and wanted to leave. Though he went home, but left.

(Not me telling dabi's backstory 🤣)

"Hey, dabi?" Shoto asked glancing back at his boyfriend who looked over at him "yeah?" Dabi asked raising an eyebrow as he walked over to shoto who was sitting on his knees going through the drawers. "Can you try to break through this lock?" Shoto asked as dabi saw a drawer that had a lock sealed into it. Dabi nodded as shoto stood up and stepped back.

Dabi sat down on the ground and pulled out a little bobby pin toga makes him take everywhere. Dabi then began trying to pick the lock. Shoto glanced around the room curiously as dabi tried to get through the lock. "I got it" dabi said as he stepped back letting shoto open it and peer in. "more files?" Shoto asked pulling them out. He stood up and spread them on the old desk.

Dabi stood and glanced over at the bed he awoke on. It was dirty and it definitely looked like no one had laid or sat on it in years. Shoto rummaged through the files but they were mostly empty minus more information about certain people who were on TV.

Shoto's eyes widened as he came across one about touya. He pushed the others to the side and read everything it said about his oldest brother. It talked about what his full name was and who his family was. On the back of the page it had what his quirk was and an image. Shoto looked at the words and image for a moment as he froze.

Dabi glanced over and saw what shoto was looking at.

Name: Touya Todoroki

Parents: Rei and Enji Todoroki

Quirk: cremation

Down below was a photo. It was touya when his scars just barely showed. "Sho?" Dabi asked worried for if shoto put two and two together. Though to dabi's surprise shoto engulfed him into a hug. "I've missed you" shoto mumbled into touya's chest. Touya just gave a warm smile and hugged back.

The two stood there in silence together as smiles stayed on their faces.

~

"Now I need a total backstory" shoto joked as they walked back to the car. Touya chuckled as he said, "well then, it's a long one" shoto nodded with a smile as the two got in the car and drove back to the base.

1020 words

End of end.

That was a sequel I was requested lol. No idea where I went with this story but btw I most likely won't be doing sequels. Depends if my dumbass brain can think of something if I'm requested.

Btw I was requested to make a sequel where shoto finds out that dabi is touya. So that's where the story went.