story 11

Shoto was walking through the back alleyways. The area was mid, and dabi had been tailing shoto knowing someone else was following and trying to kill him.

Dabi watching shoto turn a corner down the paths and stop.

Dabi followed behind and shoto said.  "why are you following me dabi" he said. Dabi walked up to shoto as he turned to face him.

"Listen I'm trying to help you" dabi said while shoto raised an eyebrow. "How?" Shoto quistoned crossing his arms. "Your being followed by someone trying to kill you." Dabi said making shoto's eyes widen a bit. "Now c'mon" dabi said putting an arm  around shoto's shoulders while continuing to walk.

~

A bit later dabi, while keeping tabs on the guy following them brought shoto to an abandoned building. "Why are we here?" Shoto whispered. "To lose the guy" dabi whispered back bringing shoto around a corner holding him close.

Shoto blushed slightly due to how close the two were.

You see, the reason why shoto let dabi help him is because he's helped him a few times before. Dabi has noticed that he's being targeted by a gang.

Dabi heard footsteps and wrapped one arm around shoto's waist and one arm ready to strike with flames as soon as they turn the corner.

Shoto blushed while being held close on dabi's chest, and while also keeping an eye out for the villain.

Shoto and dabi heard commotion they both thought it was the villains, but instead it was heroes. Shoto and dabi's eyes widened in surprise of heroes being here. "Dabi came in here! We must find him asap" a hero said into a wackie takie. Shoto's eyes widened more as dabi took his arm off from shoto's waist and grabbed his hand quickly bringing them through the abandoned building.

Shoto heard voices of the heroes noticing that dabi didn't and panicked quickly pulling dabi back and into a small (very small) room paying dabi against the wall and freezing the door shut on the inside.

Dabi was against the back wall and shoto was laying on dabi's chest while watching the door. Dabi was surprised by Shoto's actions, but then heard the heroes passing the room and understood. The room was so small there was only enough room for two people and a tiny bit of space.

Dabi wrapped his arms around shoto's waist while resting his head on shoto's. Shoto was slightly confused as to why Dabi did that but brushed it off as he listened to the heroes talking and trying to find Dabi.

~

Eventually the heroes left figuring that dabi had already escaped. Dabi sighed in relief but then realized shoto has rested on dabi, and his head on dabi's chest. Dabi smiled and looked around the empty room. "You think it's safe to leave?" Dabi asked looking down at shoto who's eyes were closed. "No, wait a moment I heard one of them say someone was gonna scout the area one more time.

Dabi nodded understanding and watched shoto smile slightly while leaning on dabi. 'so cute' dabi thought.

Shoto POV.

I'm not sure why I'm getting comfy in a villain's arms. Heck it's dabi! The ones who kidnapped bakugo.

After we were sure the heroes were gone. I melted the ice off the door and we made our way out of the building.

Once we were back in the alleyways dabi held my hand and led me somewhere. "Where are we going?" I quistoned. "To kill that gang who's targeting you" dabi said plainly surprising me. "Kill?!" I exclaimed as dabi covered my mouth.

One Of the people that have been targeting me came around the corner quickly and dabi blasted them back keeping a tight hold on my hand. "help me will you shoto?" Dabi said. I looked at him confused and said "but I can only attack if attacke-" I started when suddenly dabi pulled my hand pulling me into a kiss. I stood there shocked and then dabi said. "Do love~ attacks count?" Dabi said teasingly despite the villains around. "Fine.." I said.

~

3rd POV

After the fight dabi had brought shoto back to the dorms and was about to leave.

"Alright bye sho. I'll see you again sometime" dabi said about to walk away when shoto's feeling told him what he wanted to do. As dabi started to walk away shoto quickly ran up grabbed dabi's hand stopping him and kissed him passionately on the lips.

Dabi was surprised for a second but kissed back.

758 words.

Meh it was alright 😑