Story 49

???- "STEP ON THE GAS, LIZARD!"

???- "STOP YELLING I'M TRYING TO DRIVE, DUMBASS!"

???- "SPINNER, COP CAR ON YOUR LEFT!"

???- "I SEE THAT!"

???- "DID YOU FORGET I GET MOTION SICKNESS?!"

Spinner sees heroes and cops ahead. As shigaraki, in the passenger seat, is yelling spinner directions.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO LET ME DRIVE, DUMBASS!" spinner yelled back as he took a sharp left in a circle. He then slammed on the gas and they sped down the road, cop cars taking sharp lefts to be able to drive after them.

"I question why I haven't just taken over the driving in this league" shoto said from beside dabi in the back seat. Dabi was gripping onto shoto as he didn't have a seatbelt and shoto did.

"Put your damn seatbelt on, dabi" shoto said looking to the side as shigaraki was yelling directions from the front.

Dabi was just holding on for dear life as shoto sighed and face palmed. Shoto wrapped an arm around dabi's torso and made sure he wasn't swaying side to side as spinner took sharp turns.

"If you go down the highway you can weave in and out of traffic and hopefully lose the cops" shoto said simply as spinner and shigiraki both looked back at shoto for a split second.

"I SHOULD HAVE HAD YOU DRIVE!" Spinner yelled in the moment as he took a sharp left turning onto the highway. "HOLD ON, DABI!" spinner yelled as he weaved in and out of cars then speeded down the highway when there was a gap.

"I'm gonna be sick after this" dabi mumbled as shoto just sat there calmly with his plain expression.

Spinner looked back in the mirror and smirked seeing the cops were having a hard time getting through as he stepped on the gas and sped down the highway.

~

They drove into the garage and parked. Dabi quickly got out of the car and rushed to a trashcan.

Shoto got out of the car and shigiraki got out and fell to the ground. "I'm dizzy.." shigaraki mumbled as spinner got out of the car. "You're driving once we find where kurigurl is being kept" spinner said as shoto closed the garage door. "Sounds fine to me" shoto said as shigaraki got himself up.

"That'd be great" shigaraki mumbled as he stood up properly. Shigaraki reached into the car and grabbed the file folder that had everything about kurigurl. Where he was being kept, what his real name was, and everything.

They originally went to a secret place of some sort to find where kurigurl was but ended up getting caught by the cops. Dabi ended up just grabbing the whole thing and rushing out with shigaraki.

They had to jump in the car and spinner stepped on the gas as shoto kept watch for cops.

-back from flashback-

(Does anyone else read it as SpongeBob says it? I always read flashback like that now 😂)

Shoto walked into the base with shigiraki following behind still quite dizzy. Shigaraki sat on the couch as toga came out with a hopeful look on her face. "We've found where he's being kept. We can start planning tonight" dabi said walking back into the room. Shigaraki handed the file to compress and he placed it on the table taking a seat.

The group crowded around and dabi leaned his head on shoto's shoulder. Shoto raised an eyebrow at dabi, but he just shrugged. To Shoto's surprise dabi wrapped his arms around shoto's torso and back hugged him as he closed his eyes listening to compress explain what they learned.