The Winter Dance

Villain rehab- (they have been there for a while btw)

It was around Christmas time and class 1a (+rehabbed) were decorating for the holidays.

Some went to the mall to grab winter decorations. Others went to grab food, and then some went to get gifts.

Though they all pitched in to decorate the dorms.

~

"Hey, snowflake!" Dabi said walking up to shoto in the dorms. "Hello, dabi" shoto in his momo tone while turning to face him. "Wanna go Christmas shopping with me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. A slight smile appeared on shoto's face as he said, "can we use my old man's card?" Shoto raised the card as he said this.

Dabi chuckled and said, "if it makes you happy" shoto smiled back and then they decided to go later since it was late at the time.

Time Skip-
The next day ~noon~

Shoto and dabi left the dorms and started making their way towards the mall.

(Okay idk how far it is so let's just say it's in walking distance. Like under 20 minutes to walk there)

Dabi and shoto had become good friends when the lov first came. Which came in handy for the rehabbed villain. You see, dabi enjoys being around his younger brother. Though it's not cause of sibling love.

Its cause of love love

(Idk 🤣)

When they made it to the mall dabi started rambling about what the rehabbed members liked and shoto said what his classmates liked.

They just decided to stick together and try to figure out what their classmates liked.

As they went around chatting while they were shopping one particular subject came up.

The winter dance

As dabi talked about it shoto thought about who he would like to go with. Though he was too afraid to ask dabi to go with him.

Dabi was going to ask shoto regardless. Though he decided to do it at a special time.

(Idk 🤷‍♀️ I'm doing this at 6:42 am 😂)

As the two continued shopping dabi mentioned the people who were going with who. Dabi seemed to get passed the gossip or something.

~

Time Skip-

~When they left the mall~

(let's just say kurigurl helped bring bags back 😂🤷‍♀️)

Dabi and shoto walked back to the dorms chatting about who knows what. Shoto was smiling and dabi was enjoying it.

Shoto seemed to be enjoying hanging out with dabi. Though these past few months they seemed to get closer and chat more.

When they reached back at the dorms every was mostly in their dorms or at another's. Shoto and dabi walked side by side to the point they didn't realize they walked right under a mistletoe

(Hehehehe 😈 u-uhm don't mind me 😂)

Shoto's face turned bright red as dabi's face turned pink. Suddenly a small smirk came on dabi's face. "Oh look, a mistletoe~" dabi said in a smooth tone looking over at shoto.

Shoto looked back despite his face red. "Sho, your face is red" dabi said chuckling as shoto caught dabi off guard. Dabi froze in place as his face turned red.

Despite dabi having just teased shoto about his face, shoto had placed a soft kiss on dabi's cheek.

Shoto started mumbling random things as he rushed off to his dorm. Dabi touched his cheek while his face was still red. "Well that just happened" he mumbled while walking off to his dorm.