Story 36

Dabi POV.

"Class we have 3 new students" eraserhead said form inside the classroom. Chatter could be heard about who it was until it was hushed by someone

I glanced at the side to check on how toga and shigiraki were hanging on. "You sure you'll be alright?" I whispered to shigiraki as he slightly nodded as his hands fiddled at his sides. I put a hand on his shoulder and gave a warm smile calming him down slightly.

Shigaraki had been really stressed since we got captured and sent to ua for school. Toga seemed more excited then ever but I was more concerned for shigaraki's introverted and anxiety.

"Come in you 3" eraser head said as tomura led us inside the classroom getting shocked faces and questions from the class.

We had collars and a uniform on so we could cause no harm.

I glanced around the room as eraserhead explained that we were captured and sent to a rehab here. I saw the classes expressions and the one person's that surprised me was shoto.

He just looked plainly at the three of us more like curiosity in his eyes. It confused me for a moment but then eraserhead told us to take a seat in the three seats in the front row.

While glancing at shigaraki I noticed him trying not to freak out form all the questions as we sat down.

(Ignore the bottom cut off)

~

After when the lunch bell rang shigaraki quickly rushed out to the cafe for food.

After I got food shigaraki wanted to not be in the room due to the people everywhere so I looked around for somewhere to eat at.

As toga came over to see the introvert 'used to be' boss. Then suddenly someone came up to us and said "if you're looking for a quite place to eat theirs an empty music room I could show you" I turned to see who it was and was surprised to see shoto.

"Oo thank you!" Toga exclaimed as I looked surprisingly at shoto. Shigiraki looked slightly reveled to get away from all the people staring. "cmon" shoto said as he led us down a hallway.

I couldn't help but see that he only got a bit of food. Tomura looked much more relieved and relaxed as toga smiled.

Shoto brought us to the 'empty used to be' music room and let us in.

"This used to be used as a music room but then they guessed it wouldn't help in their studies" shoto explained. "Ooh cool" I said as tomura sat down along with toga.

"Thanks.." shigaraki mumbled as shoto was about to leave. "C'mon why not eat with us?" I asked shoto grabbing his wrist slightly. "Sure" he said shrugging and sitting next to me.

"Shigaraki I noticed you seemed on edge this morning." Shoto commented. "Yeah... I don't like being in large crowds.." shigaraki said rubbing his neck. Shoto just nodded silently.