Story 32 *Requested*

Thank you for this wonderful idea @kru_killer 😁😁

Dabi here is back with the Todorki family and the lov had joined rehab and are now civilians.

________________

Dabi and the Todorki family were downstairs setting up for a game of uno. Shoto had gone upstairs to grab something.

Suddenly everyone heard a yell for help and dabi quickly dashed up to where the sound came from. Dabi threw open shoto's door to only see ice around the room and burnt marks on the walls.

Then it hit him. Shoto had been kidnapped. Dabi quickly glanced around to find anything that could help him find who took shoto or where he would be.

Dabi froze when he saw it. A black feather. Dabi grabbed his cell phone and called tomura, as he knew toga and him were having a video game day.

The Todorki family was nurvous because by dabi's reaction and him yelling out they found out shoto was kidnapped. They kept discussing it and back with dabi he explained the situation.

"That jealous bird" shigaraki grumbled as toga comforted dabi over the phone. "Do we know where he may have taken him?" Toga asked both shigaraki and dabi.

Dabi called a face time and toga answered so they can see each other.

"Should we go explore around your house? Because I know for a fact hawks would want you to go there" toga suggested. "Hmm, how soon can you get here?" Dabi asked. "Give us 10 minutes" shigaraki said.

_______________________________________
(Okay so your not confused the whole story, hawks knows dabi is really close with shoto and has gained slight feelings for his little brother, aka hawks has feelings for dabi and is super jealous)
_______________________________________

~

Dabi didn't tell his family who kidnapped shoto because endeavor would be furious. The whole family was worried and they didn't know what to do. Toga and shigiraki arrived and they searched around the house outside in hopes to find another black feather that would lead them to shoto.

Shigaraki held the black feather from shoto's room in his hand when shigaraki put a little tracker on it. The feather began to tug to leave so shigaraki let it go.

"Why'd you let it go?" Dabi questioned. "Simple, I put a tracker on it" shigaraki said pulling out his phone.

Fuyumi wanted to come to help her brother but dabi told her and the rest of them to stay so they'd be safe. Endeavor tried to argue as he was worried for his son's safety but dabi assured him he'd be fine.

(Good enji in this chapter)

~

"Cmon staples" shigaraki said as toga nudged him in the shoulder. "Be nice" she said as shigiraki rolled his eyes.

The three of them went off following the tracker.

(The reason why Dabi let them come is because the tracker led to a bad side of town, and they knew that area from when they were the lov)

The group made it and looked around the building. "isn't this our old old base?" Shigaraki said commenting on the poorly patched up wall. "well it's a good thing because my old bedroom has a secret door" toga said as dabi and shigiraki were surprised. "it did?!" They said in union. Toga nodded and they carefully followed to where her bedroom was.

"Right.." she began her hand brushing against the wall. "here" she said pushing a button and a secret hidden door appearing. "how in the-" shigaraki said surprised. Toga smiled and opened the door carefully. She peered inside and opened it when it was safe.