Story 18

This is like when shoto is a hero and such. He isn't a pro hero but an underground one.

??? Pov

I walked into the abandoned building and saw dabi leaning against the wall unconscious his head bleeding. I rushed over to him and checked his breathing. It was steady but weak.

I picked him up and made my way around the alleyways out of sight to the lov's base. I walked in the back door and a surprised face came over shigaraki and I said "don't worry I'm here helping you guys" I said as I brought him to his room and bandaged him.

After I walked out and went to shigiraki and said "you'll need a new base by wendsday and there's a house in the woods not far from here." I said pulling out a paper and handing it to shigiraki. "Who are you anyway?" He asked suspicious. I had a hood over my head and a mask covering up to my eye.

"Just someone to help" I said as I left the way I came.

~

I walked through the alleyways and saw toga curled up with a few men beside her dead. I went over and bent down to her and asked "are you okay toga?" I said. She looked up at me with tears slightly. "Y-yeah I think s-so" she said. "they harassed you?" I said judging by her ripped top. She nodded and I said "want me to get you back to your base?" I said to her. "Y-yes.." she replied as I picked her up and made my way through the alleyways and unceen while getting through the forest.

~

I sat her down on a stood at the kitchens counter and bandaged her arm. "thanks.." she said smiling slightly. "That's what I do don't I?" I replied. She smiled and after she said "what's your name?" I thought for a moment knowing I couldn't tell her who I really was. "just call me toto" I said as a big smile appeared on her face as she pulled he into a hug weary of her wounded arm.

~

Dabi pov.

Twice had taken a photo and toga and 'toto' when he was bandaging her. He had sent it to our chat and I was inspecting the image. I never actually got to see him in person. I heard that he never told his real name or identity but he helped a lot of villains who were injured. Yet disappear afterwards.

As I looked at the picture I closed up on the face and my eyes widened.

"that scar" I mumbled to myself. I then started to see it. The gray and blue eyes and scar over his eyes. The loose strands of white and red hair.

"Shoto was the person all along" I realizing.

~

Shoto was patrolling in his hero suit and as he passed by where I was hiding I grabbed his wrist and pinned him against the wall of the building I was behind.

Shoto slowly opened his eyes up and looked at me. "why do you help us" I said. I wasn't sure if he was going to tell the pros where our hideouts were or was he just gaining our trust to kill us.

After I quistoned him he said face serious as mine was to "I help both heros and villains, so if that's the answer you want then there." he said us looking each other in the eye sternly.

"You sure you aren't helping just to back stab us?!" I said pushing him more in the wall. (not breaking the wall) "yes I'm sure!" He said.

"WELL HOW CAN I BE SURE?!"

"BECAUSE IM NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON"

"WELL OTHER HEROS ARE!"

"SO? I HELP ANYONE!"

"WELL HOW AM I TO BE SURE?!"

"BECAUSE I SAVED YOU FROM LITERALLY DIEING!"

"WELL WHY DID WE MOVE BASES? WE WERE PERFECTLY FINE!"