Story 24

So this is like a fantasy or something.

They have quirks in this. So dabi is dabi.

Also not so nice katsuki au.

~

Shoto is a prince of the Todorki family.
His father, enji is the king who has been trying to get him to find someone.

"Shoto you need to find someone eventually" enji said as shoto rolled his eyes ignoring him. "Y'know other kingdoms kings and queens, princes and princesses are coming to the party the castle hosted.

Enji looked over at shoto. "I know you're gay and I accept that, but you still need to find someone!" Enji said throwing his arms in the air slightly as he said shoto needed to find someone.

"Whatever father" Todorki said as he got up and walked to his room. Enji sighed and put a hand through his hair "what am I gonna do with that boy"

(Yes we have nice enji 😍)

~

"You look so handsome shoto" fuyumi complemented her brother who was now in a suit.

Shoto frowned at himself but smiled to fuyumi making her give a warm smile.

Shoto walked out to the room with other princes and princesses. There was soft music and the kings and queens were spread around.

The prince katsuki of the bakugo kingdom noticed shoto and smirked a slight blush appeared on his face.

Perfect~

~

Katsuki was planning on kidnapping and making shoto his. Tomura, from the shigaraki kingdom, noticed this as dabi was glaring at katsuki.

Tomura suggested a plan to dabi and he nodded making his way over to shoto as a slow dance started.

Katsuki was about to walk over to shoto when dabi got in his way "hello prince shoto" dabi greeted as shoto looked up in curiosity. "oh hello" shoto responded. "May I have this dance?" Dabi said boeing and winking. Shoto looked a little flustered and said "sure" he took dabi's hand and was led to the dance floor.

Dabi put one of his hands on shoto's waist as shoto placed a hand on dabi's shoulder. Dabi then took a hold of shoto hand and held them out. The two then danced as the music gently swayed.

"You're a very good dancer prince shoto" dabi complimented. Shoto nodded thanking him as a slight tint of pink washed his face.

From the crowd katsuki was fuming. He wanted to be the one to dance with shoto. He was going to make shoto his.

As the song came to a stop enji came up to his son to talk to him real quick. Dabi ducked away to find where katsuki was.

"I'm really proud of you for coming out here shoto" enji completed sincerely to his son. Enji knew shoto wasn't really into this stuff so it was warming to him that he at least came out. Shoto nodded and gave a slight smile.

Prince izuku and princess ochacco came up to greet prince shoto. "Hello!" Ochacco waved. Izuku did the same thing as the two beems of joy went to have a friendly chat. "So what do you like to do for fun?" Prince izuku asked. "oh I like to adventure the woods near the castle and read a book" shoto started. "what about you two?" Shoto responded as ochacco and izuku stated their hobbies.

~

Katsuki made his way to the power room in the castle. "Hmm, now how to take shoto and make him mine~" katsuki said to himself. Katsuki went up to the main power source and *BAM*

All the power in the castle went out and guards went to check the power room.

Dabi realized katsuki's plan and quickly went up to where shoto was. Ochacco and izuku had left by then so shoto was standing around. It was very dark so it was very hard to see but the shigiraki kingdom had night vision glasses with all the right hand men and woman incase something happens.

~~~~~

Dabi is part of the shigiraki kingdom as like a borhter type to tomura. Tomura is the king so the prince sorta is dabi. (Don't ask I'm making my own monarchy 😌)

~~~~~

Dabi was easily able to find shoto and whisper to him "c'mon prince shoto we need to get to a safe place" dabi whispered in shoto's ear as shoto looked up. Shoto recognized dabi and nodded as it was very hard to see and he could easily be injured.

Dabi brought shoto over to the kitchen where enji was trying to see in the dark. "Your highness" dabi said clearing his throat as enji saw him and his son. Dabi passed enji a pair of night vision glasses so he could help the guests. Enji understood and went out to help. Dabi turned back to shoto and then heard a bang.

Shoto froze. He had heard that explosion before...

Age 11

"Hello sho sho!" Katsuki exclaimed running up to shoto who was trying to read. "Hello katsuki" shoto said formally.

~

Age 14

"Why the hell won't you date me?!" Katsuki exclaimed while holding a rose out to shoto. "Katsuki I only see you as a friend and that's it" shoto tired to explain but katsuki sent an explosion at shoto and was nearly dodged when a shield was thrown out of a purple  portal to shoto. Shoto looked up in fear at katsuki as katsuki gave a glare and said "I will make you mine"

Present time.

Shoto froze in fear. 'he was back' shoto realized as he looked at dabi who looked concerned. "D-dont let him get me" shoto whispered "I won't" dabi said as he  quickly brought shoto and himself to a hiding place.

Shoto tightly hugged dabi while he was scared and worried. Dabi hugged him back whispering sweet things to shoto trying to calm him.

~

Shoto eventually ended up calming down and just resting on dabi's chest. Dabi blushed slightly as shoto had a slight pink on his face. The two heard yelling and soldiers telling the person to be quiet.

"Shoto..?" A worried face said as shoto shot up and glanced out from the hiding spot. Shoto smiled and ran out and hugged his father. "I'm sorry I should have realized who he was sooner" enji apologized to his son who was just glad to be safe now. "Thank you dad.. and thank you" shoto said directing to dabi who came out of the hiding spot.

"Anytime prince shoto"

1071 words.
The end

Fantasy au