Story 4

It was shoto's birthday today. He never really cared for it but the class dragged him to a bar.

Yes they are in class 3a the villains have not been caught. And yes their underage but this is a fanfic and is not real! 😌

Most of the class went. Not everyone but the majority, The bakusquad and deku-squad and others.

So they were in a random bar, and didn't drink. Shoto knew they would all end up drinking
(other than iida, and bakugo and a few
others.)

So todorki or iida needed to be able to drive the squad back.

3rd pov.

Shoto was leaning on the bar counter drinking some water glancing over at the other now and then who were sitting at some tables drinking.

"This seat taken?" Someone asked guestureing to the seat next to shoto.
"No it's not." Shoto said plainly as the person sat down. Shoto sat up as the person glanced over at the class 3a students. "That's class 3a right?" The person asked looking over at shoto. Shoto just nodded.

"Why are you guys here anyway?" The man asked. "They dragged me here for my birthday. I don't celebrate it but they didn't leave me a choice" shoto said looking over at the man. Shoto then recognize him. Shoto's eyes widened as the man smirked. "What now you recognize me?~" dabi said staring into shoto's butiuful eyes.

Shoto panicked for a second then calmed down after dabi said "chill, if I would of done something I'd have done it now." Dabi said while shoto put on an serious face making sure dabi won't hurt his classmates. Iida and bakugo were with their squads and the others together so they can't be concerned alone.

Shoto glanced to the side. Dabi ordered a shot and drank it down like it was nothing. Dabi then glanced at shoto and wiped his mouth. "Wanna take a shot?" Dabi asked smirking. "No" shoto said seriously.

Shoto didn't want to fight dabi here in case of hurting someone, especially with dabi's flames and how hot they are.

"I wonder how your teacher will react to you guys drinking underage" dabi thought aloud. Shoto looked away knowing that they'd probably get scolded at regardless. As dabi drank more shots shoto began to wonder. "How can you drink so much but still stay completely fine" shoto said. Dabi just shrugged and chugged another shot.

Dabi called for another one and slid it over to shoto. "Why not try just one?" Dabi asked smirking. Shoto looked at him annoyed and shook his head. "Just one, why not. What harm can it do?" Dabi said leaning an arm on the counter and resting his head in his head looking into shoto's eyes. Shoto glanced away to the shot and then back at dabi.

"Please one shot won't do anything to you" dabi said rolling his eyes playfully. Shoto sighed and held the shot glass in his hand. Shoto glanced at dabi and dabi just smiled and stared at shoto.

Shoto looked at the glass and chugged it and then put it on the table. "Eck" shoto said not really liking it. "You'll get used to the taste." Dabi said. Shoto looked over at dabi annoyed and then over at the classmates. Midorya noticed and waved at shoto a great smile on his face and pink spread across his cheeks.

Shoto then looked over at dabi who was smirking. "Thanks for trying it shoto" dabi said taking a paper out and sliding it to shoto and then grabbing shoto's chin and giving him a peck on the lips. Dabi winked at the stunned shoto as he walked out saying "happy birthday shoto~"

(Yes dabi paid after he got shoto to drink it)

Shoto sat there in shock as he touched his lips. Shoto looked at the paper dabi left. It was dabi's number.