story 9

Dabi pov.

I was walking down a sidewalk with my disguise on (hood thing) and as I passed an alleyway I heard sobs. The street was pretty quiet and no one seemed to be around so I went to investigate.

I walked into the alleyway to see a little blue haired girl curled up into a ball. Something inside me told me to help her, so I crouched down to her height. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked with slight concern in my voice.

The little girl lifted her head up and looked at me. I saw tears running down her eyes, and her eyes were red and puffy. "I-i ran away from m-mr shoto a-and I don't know where I am" the girl said sniffling in-between studders.

'shoto' I thought. I pulled my hood down and she didn't look afraid but looked happy?

"Your Mr dabi!" The girl exclaimed. I recognized the girl as she uncurled herself and sat up. The girl was Eraserhead's daughter.

(she's wearing her normal dress outfit)

Eri stood up and asked "can you help me back to Mr shoto? " eri asked sweetly. I smiled sweetly and stood up pulling my hood up. "Where were you two last?" I asked Eri as I picked her up and carried her out of the alley.

"Uhmmm... I think Mr. Shoto said it was a park" Eri said looking around. 'There's only one park around here' i thought as I walked towards the park.

~

When we got to the park I saw shoto on the phone calling someone with a very worried and nervous expression. "Mr shoto!!" Eri exclaimed as shoto suddenly looked our way and his face turned to a relieved face. He quickly said something into the phone and put it in his pocket and practically ran over to us.

I put Eri down and she ran over to shoto. Shoto crouched down and Eri hugged him. I couldn't hear exactly but he asked where she was and Eri said something that I helped her and pointed to me. After that shoto said something to her and they walked back over to me.

"Thank you for helping me Mr dabi!" Eri said as I smiled. You couldn't really see because of my mask though. Then we heard a voice and I turned to see Eraserhead at the front. Eri smiled brightly and ran to him. Shoto waved Eri goodbye and watched Eraserhead leave them, then shoto turned back to me.

Shoto just looked at me for a moment and then looked away slightly and said "thanks for helping her.." he said. I saw a slight tint of pink spread across his face. "Awe, the great shoto todorki embarrassed to say thanks to me?" I said teasingly. Shoto rolled his eyes at me. I then smirked and took one of his hands. "Well then, since I so kindly helped you with Eri, why not you treat me with something eh?" I said bringing his hand to my lips and placing a gentle kiss on it and watching Shoto's face turn red.

Shoto pov.

Dabi kissed my hand and I felt my face burn up. I didn't know why it did but I realize I'd find myself looking online at photos of him.

I watched as dabi's smirk grew as my face had grown red. I looked away and dabi then said "so sho, what's my thank you?~" dabi said dabi held my chin with 2 fingers and I quickly said. "Well, I can give you my dad's credit card?" I said as my heart raced fast as he put his hands draping around my neck. "Hmmm" dabi said staring into my eyes with a smirk on his face.

(Btw no one else was in the park now)
(He also pulled the hood off his face so it's just covering the back of his head)

"How about this instead" dabi said plainly pushing his lips onto mine. I couldn't help but to kiss back.

~
I had found myself falling for the villain dabi before, and I think dabi found out about it.
~

Dabi pulled back from the kiss as he smirked and wrapped his hand around my waist. "You liked that huh?" Dabi said as I embarrassedly buried my head in dabi's chest.

(I made this a bit back so I wasn't sure how to end it?)

733 words.

9/19/23