Story 15

So this is a yandere dabi au or something.

So like what I'm going for is that dabi will kill anyone that gets too close to shoto. (Like in love way)

And a little like lovey parts. Like theirs dabi being in love but just yeah?

Also at the end there is mention of rape by a random person. Btw. Very little but still.

3rd pov.

~~~

Shoto was sitting at a park, sitting on a bench thinking about the person he ran into last night.

Shoto walked into an alleyway. He heard a cry for help so he went to go see if he could help. When he got there he saw a person against the wall on the ground dead. There was a man standing over him. The person turned around and grinned at shoto. "Why hello shoto~" dabi said walking up to shoto as he took a step back. The alleyway was deep so I'd be hard to see anyone from outside it.

Dabi put his hands on shoto's cheeks as shoto tried to think of a way to escape. Dabi brought their faces close together and shoto panicked slightly. Dabi kissed shoto lightly on the lips. Shoto stood surprised and frozen. Dabi pulled back and looked into shoto's eyes. Dabi took one hand pulling a paper out and handing it to shoto. "Call me sho~" dabi said backing up into a purple portal.

~

Shoto took the paper out and looked at it. It was folded up and shoto hadn't unfolded it yet. Shoto touched his lips softly thinking of how dabi's lips felt on his. He didn't get love or anything like it so it was confusing to him.

Shoto pov.

Mina was always saying something like she 'ships' people I know and then later their dating or something. I honestly think mina is like a love matchmaker or something like that. Fuyumi told me something about it a few years ago when one of my female classmates asked me to go to the movies with them.

It was odd to me because I never felt like this to my female classmates or male classmates. Mina or fuyumi tells me about this love feeling and I never quite got what it meant.

Midorya has told me some things that people say they don't actually mean. Like when, mount lady said ladies would drop dead if I smiled. Midorya said its called 'sarcasm'.

Dabi pov

I watched shoto from afar as walked back to the UA dorms. He really is a quiet thing. I got to kiss him and he seems totally fine!

(This is giving me toga vibes)

I plan on sneaking in and seeing him tonight!

~

I stood outside his window and knocked on the glass. Shoto gave a confused look and came and opened it. I came into view and saw a shocked look and Shoto's face. Shoto backed up and held his right arm out.
(is that the ice side??)
I smirked and walked in and approached him backing him up to a wall.

I came up to him and used my right hand to hold his chin up so he faced me. I looked at him and smirked as I pinned his arms up. "Shoto~ I love you~ and I will kill anyone who comes in my way of you~" I said into his ear as I heard him tense up at the kill part.

I moved my head so it was inches away from shoto's. Shoto looked at me in defeat knowing he isn't able to escape that easily and he doesn't want his friends getting hurt.

I kissed him and he kissed back.

After a bit of a make out session later

Shoto POV.

I hate the fact he'd kill anyone who gets too close to me but I can't help but love what's happening right now.

Dabi pulled back and looked at me with love in his eyes. "Oh my dear shoto~" dabi said crestering my cheek with his free hand. Let go of my hands and wrapped his around around my waist. My hands came down and I wrapped them around his neck. He looked me in the eyes for a bit.

"Since you didn't fight back I'll only hurt the ones who try to make you theirs." I felt relieved to hear that and calmed a bit. Dabi looked at my clock in the room then said "well I've got to go love. Shall we continue this tomorrow~?" Dabi said as I blushed a bit.

Dabi let go of my waist and kissed my cheek then left through my window.

I touched my lips and blushed more.

Why am I feeling this

3rd pov

This continued for a few weeks with the two of them. Shoto didn't know why he enjoyed it, but he loved kissing him and Dabi arms wrapped around his waist always made his heart flutter.

One day dabi came and it would be different.

"Oo love~" dabi said and saw shoto being r@pped by a random ua boy.

Dabi's face flushed with anger and he grabbed the man and threw him off the crying shoto. Dabi sent him through a portal that he called kurigirl to make. Dabi was about to comfort shoto when shoto wrapped his arms around dabi and cried into his shoulder. Dabi let shoto cry into him as he wrapped his arms around his waist swaying them slowly.

Dabi saw shoto had no shirt on and had purple bruises along his chest.

After a while shoto stopped crying and looked up at dabi. Dabi held shoto's head with 2 fingers and shoto crashed his lips into dabi's.

Shoto hated that man's love and he realized he loved dabi and kissed him wanting his back.

965 words.

The end.

Idk where I went with this 😅🥲