Halloween Special 🎃

Dabi POV

Toga managed to get me to twin up with her being a vampire.

__________

__________

"Omg we look so cool!" Toga squeeled as we stood in front of her body mirror that hung on the inside of her door. "We must go show shiggy!!" Toga said pulling me through the door and running to shigiraki's room.

Shigaraki was eraserhead for Halloween as me and toga noticed him eyeing the eraserhead costume while we went Halloween shopping. Shigaraki was embarrassed but me and toga both knew he secretly enjoyed it. Eraserhead was his favorite hero anyway.

~

Shoto pov

Eri was dressed as aizawa for Halloween. She showed it off to the class who adored her. It was still early and trick or treating wouldn't be for another hour or two so someone had to watch Eri for a bit.

The thing is yayorozu was hosting a Halloween party and I wasn't that interested so I offered to watch Eri.

They left so eri made me get into my costume and go around town with her so she can see the decorations.

I was a wolf for Halloween as I was pursaided (forced) to since I didn't know what to be and bakugo practically chose for me.

I didn't mind it tho that as I needed something different to be other then a vampire as last year.

~

Eri was smiling ear to ear seeing all the decorations. Eri also got many compliments on her costume and she said, "Eraserhead is my favorite hero!!" People would smile and giggle at eri's big smile and that alwayse made Eri happy.

As we walked Eri spotted someone else in a eraserhead costume and went up to them. "I see your eraserhead to!!'' The person turned around and we saw shigaraki.

Eri was still amazed as I kept an eye on them as shigaraki had gloves on so I would make sure he didn't take them off. Shigaraki and Eri seemed to chat back and forth about eraserhead.

I smiled slightly a hero came by and shigiraki ducked into an alleyway and Eri followed as well. I walked over making sure nothing happened but the two were now watching a video of eraserhead saving people and taking down a villain.

"Omg you are sooo cute!!" Toga said coming into view seeing Eri. I realized that they won't hurt her so I let my guard down a bit.

"You're a vampire?" I said, noticeing her costume. Toga smiled and nodded saying "dabi also twinned with me!" With her saying that dabi came into view.

"Like your costume puppy" dabi said, I frowned at the name that referred to my costume. "Don't call me that" I said back. Dabi smirked and said "fine, pup" dabi said as toga laughed.

"Ooo Mr shoto can they come trick or treating with us?!" Eri said out of nowhere. "Uhm uh" I said as she had caught me off guard. Eri gave me pleading eyes and I sighed. "Fine.."

~

Eri and toga led ahead with shigiraki trailing close behind while me and dabi were a bit back. "how did I get here.." I said under my breath regretting my choices.

Me and dabi's hands occasionally brushed against each other and evenly dabi just held my hand. I blushed slightly as dabi smiled.

No one suspected the group of us as many people apparently found the members attractive or something and made costumes of them. It was pretty weird in my opinion but dabi said it was just like heroes but with villains.

Eri pov

"Trick or treat!" Me and shigi said together. Ms toga had managed to get shigi to go up with me. "Awh you two are so cute being eraserhead!" The lady said putting a few candies in each of our bags. Shigi embarrassingly speed walked back as Ms toga laughed. I noticed Mr shoto and dabi were talking and getting along. I smiled even more seeing them.

"Shigi look!" I said to him pointing over to shoto and dabi who I saw were also holding hands. "Lovebirds" shigi said. "I don't think you get that word" Ms toga said to shigi.

~

We were now done trick or treating and were at a random alleyway where Ms toga said something about where a kurigurl would meet them.

Me and shigi leaned against the wall watching another Eraserhead battle while us both smiling.

Dabi POV

We were now waiting for kurigurl to come and get us as it would be a minute because shigaraki and the girl eri were interested in watching another Eraserhead video.

Shoto leaned against the wall beside me scrolling through his phone. I took my hand in his pulling him over to me. I pulled him so he was leaning against the chest as I was against the wall. He looked at me blush appearing on his face.

"Just go back to your phone pup" I said as he mumbled something under his breath and went back to his phone. I wrapped my arms around his waist
Resting my head on his making sure not to hit the wolf ears.

Toga pov

I took my phone out and took a photo of both shigaraki and Eri watching an eraserhead video while in eraserhead costumes, and then a photo of dabi my vampire twin and shoto a wolf.

I smiled and then set the phone up and went in between them and let my phone timer go down and take a photo unnoticed to them.

Kurigurl came and I alerted dabi and shigiraki. Shigaraki gave Eri a hug and promised to meet again and then I looked over to dabi and shoto.

3rd pov

Dabi turned shoto around and held his chin. Shoto and dabi both had blush on their faces as they looked into each other's eyes. Dabi smirked and shoto looked at dabi's lips then at dabi's eyes.

They leaned in and kissed.

"I SHIP ITT!!!" Toga squealed as shigiraki got a photo as he covered eri's eyes.

1011 words.
The end of this Halloween special

For those who celebrate Halloween happy Halloween and for others happy October 31!