Story 5 *requested*

Hi I got this request from.
@1laybo00 thank you Soo much for this idea and I hope you enjoy!

Also so I'm gonna gonna go by the American they call you by your first name as a common name. For instance.

Sara Carter (I made up a random name)
You'd call her by Sara instead of Carter as they call you by your last name in Japan

~

This is no villain Highschool au.

Shoto wasn't really liked by most people because of his father. His mother left him when he was younger so he didn't really see her. He of course had his siblings but they were neglected by their father.

Shoto had started being bullied emotionally but know it was starting to get physically. He of course didn't tell anyone because he was warned that he'd regret it. Shoto wasn't really popular in school and he'd get his lunch money stolen so he couldn't eat lunch. His dad doesn't let him bring lunch so shoto just ends up missing lunch.

(I love how lunch is 4 times in a row going down)

Until One day.

Shoto was on his second year of highschool and some third and fourth years just beat him up.

Shoto was left with a bloody nose and a black eye. His lunch money also got taken. He tried to not take the money to school but they always end up finding it and his sister fuyumi makes sure it's in his backpack when she drops him off.

Shoto was sitting in an empty classroom because it was the lunch bell and there are no cameras in any classroom in this school. So there's no evidence of him getting beat up by them. As shoto sat there he decided to get up and make his way to the bathroom to clean up. On his way as he kept his head down he passed the popular kids. Dabi, keigo, and kai.

Dabi was popular for his looks, and athletic skills.

Kai was popular for him being one of the rich people and getting the school to have better food.

(Kai is overhaul)

And hawks was popular with the ladies, and was also popular for his flirting.

~

Shoto passed them with ease as he got into the bathroom. Shoto dug into his bag grabbing a tissue whipping his nose and was looking for something to clean the cuts that he had gotten from being tossed around and such. Shoto decided that he'd just say that he ran into a wall when he got home about and that's how he got the black eye.

Shoto panicked. They teens must of tooken the cleaning and disinfectanting supplies when they took his lunch money. Shoto felt helpless he had a black eye cuts and bruises and he couldn't even help them. He didn't want to go to the nurse cause she'd ask to many questions and call fuyumi to pick me up. And I told fuyumi that everyone is nice and no one is bullying him.

"Want some help there?" Shoto heard someone say. Shoto looked up from the ground to see dabi there looking concerned slightly. Shoto was surprised then quickly said. "N-No thanks! I'm good!" Shoto said putting on a fake smile and thumbs up. He then went back to looking in his backpack hoping the black haired teen would go away. He thankfully heard him leave.

Shoto didn't want to attract attention to himself with one of the most popular guys in school to help him. Like shoto wasn't popular or mid when it came to rankings. He was one of the outcasts. Sure his family was rich-ish but it also comes with what dirt people can dig up about your family.

Shoto just decided he'd disinfect the cuts when he got home. He put band aids on the cuts and left the bathroom as the lunch bell rang to come to an end. Now it was time for, 5th period.