Story 13

This is another highschool au.

Also twice, shigi and such, are all the same age. and for the heck of it toga and shoto are the same age.

So this au makes more sense they are not brothers. Dabi is one year older then shoto.

So let's say they look the same as regular time except they don't go to ua.

Discription-

Shoto- the hottest kid in school(to the girls and boys) yet is clueless when it comes to love.

Dabi- a flirtatious playboy. He's never known to auctaly get feelings, but when the playboy starts flirting with the helpless romantic? what's bound to happen?
(am I using helpless romantic correctly?)

I'm using American schools preferences.

~~
3rd pov.

Shoto was approached by two girls and they started talking with shoto, unknown to him that they were flirting.

Dabi was watching shoto from afar. "Wow does Mr playboy have a crush on the helpless romantic~" himiko teased. Dabi rolled his eyes at her. Tomura sighed.

After the two girls with shoto left dabi decided to go mess with the peppermint haired boy.

"Hey hot stuff" dabi said wrapping an arm around shoto's shoulder.

"Oh hello dabi" shoto said In his usual mono tone. Himiko and shoto were friends so shoto has met dabi and the gang before.

"Are you free tonight?" Dabi asked winking.

Shoto looked at him confused as he looked at him and then at the arm draped around his shoulder.

"I don't understand, I am not an object. I cannot be bought or sold" shoto said confused.

Himiko who was spying from afar, bust out laughing falling on the ground.

"It means do you wanna hang out after school" dabi said trying to explain in a way shoto would understand. "Oh, no I'm unable. I'm helping my brother move into college"  shoto said.

Back with the others Himiko was now dieing on the ground. Tomura had a smug look on his face. "Dumba[_]s just got his a[_]s rejected" tomura said.

~

Dabi had ended up eventually with choosing his choice of words carefully ended up up getting shoto's phone number.

Dabi as well by now had figured he had a crush on shoto and lost interest in girls.

Like girls lost interest in him.

~

Shoto was sitting on his bed when he got a text.

It was dabi. 

~

Shoto and dabi texting for a while. Before they knew it the time had passed of two hours.

Shoto said he had to go to bed and said goodbye. Dabi smiled and laid back in his bed. 'guess I am in love'

~

Over the next few days shoto and dabi would text and chat about random things. One day dabi asked shoto if he wanted to hang out with Himiko and the others. (Tomura, jin [twice])

Shoto agreed and now here we are.

~

"Eeee shoto!!" Himiko said hugging her best friend. "Hi Himiko." shoto said used to her energetic hugs.

The 5 of them were at the fair since it opened recently.

As they all walked around shoto wasn't really amused by most things but didn't say anything as Himiko and Jin were dragging everyone around. While passing the food area Himiko saw a food truck she liked and dragged Jin and tomura over there.

Shoto and dabi stayed behind. It was a bit chilly out since it was nearing the sunsetting (or dusk or something), and  dabi noticed how shoto had his arms crossed and kept rubbing them. Dabi took his sweatshirt from around his waist and gestured it to shoto. "Here, you looked cold" dabi said with a gentle smile. (he has a soft spot for shoto) shoto thanked him and put the sweatshirt on feeling warmer.

The sweatshirt was a bit big but shoto didn't really mind. Himiko and Jin came back with tomura holding all the food. Himiko was fangirling over the fact that shoto was wearing dabi's sweatshirt.  Shoto gave a confused look and looked over to dabi who had a slight tint of pink on his cheeks.

~

After that dabi suggested to drive shoto home. Shoto allowed it and once they got to shoto's house (where he lives) dabi gave shoto a nice hug. (Which he enjoyed) and said farewell as he watched to make sure shoto made it in safely.

~

The next few weeks passing shoto and dabi would hang together. They of course hung with the others but they had fun together anyway.

Shoto had realized he had feelings for dabi and asked toga about it. She suggested having a sleepover and she'd do the rest.

~

They were now at the sleepover at toga's house. "Hmm, should we play 7 minutes in heaven?" Toga suggested as the others (-dabi,shoto) knew what she was planning.

"Okay so we will pull 2 names out of the hat and those two will go into the closet for 7 minutes" shigaraki explained. Shoto nodded now knowing the rules.

So the thing is toga only put 2 names in the hat. Jin pulled the names out and read them aloud. "Dabi and shoto" he said. Dabi blushed slightly and toga dragged dabi and shoto into the closet closing the door behind them.

~

"So what now?" Shoto asked. Dabi blushed still and stood there awkwardly and shrugged. Shoto then remembered what toga had told him about what happens with this game. Shoto blushed a deep red.

"W-well what do you normally d-do" shoto asked as he was in their room with his crush. Shoto avoided eye contact and just walked over to dabi knowing he knows what happened in here.

~

Toga had explained to shoto how to read the signs that dabi liked him back. Watching the signs shoto had figured that dabi liked him.

Toga had also taught him a thing or two about romance.

~

Shoto walked up to dabi and looked him in the eyes. Shoto noticed that the both of their faces were bright red.

Shoto pov

I put my hands around his neck and he placed his arms around my waist. We looked at each other and then slowly leaned in.

And we kissed. 

The end.
1025 words.

~~~

I wasn't really sure what to do with it halfway through but I figured it out! Sorry if the ending is meh. Half of the stories I start then I'm not sure what else to do with it, so then I come back to it later.