story 35

Shoto was sent to get info from the lov about upcoming plans while also being a student at ua.

Shoto was meant to be the 'traitor' in ua for the lov. But instead shoto's dislike for his father in his past years makes the lov lead to believe shoto wants to join.

~

Shoto pov

"This is our new UA traitor shoto todorki" shigaraki announced to the members. "We will still fight against each other in battle but he is on our side" shigaraki said. I knew well that I'd have to gain most of the league's trust.

"Ooo" toga said grabbing my hand gently and practically dragging me away ranting on about how she wants to dress me up.

~

I frowned at the mirror. Toga put cat ears and a tail on me as well with eyeshadow, mascara, and lip stick on me. Toga ran out of her bedroom to go grab something a told me to stay. Someone walked by her open door and said "well toga seems to enjoy the new member" someone said teasingly.

I turned to look over at who was there and saw dabi leaning on the doorway a smirk on his face while looking like he holding in a laugh. "Your cat ears or crooked" dabi said now finally laughed walking over. He reached for my head and took the ears off and put them back on again.

I frowned at dabi while he laughed. He then quickly took his phone out and flashed his camera. "First day impression ay?" He said jokingly referring to how toga styled accessories.

Dabi then ruffled my hair and left. Toga came back a bit later with twice and showed her 'style' of accessories off.

~

A few days later.

I was watching shigaraki play smash bro's with twice and dabi came over to me and asked "I'm going for a walk wanna come?" I looked up at him and he raised an eyebrow with a smile on his face. "Sure" I said as I got up and followed him out the door. Dabi glanced around for a moment before pulling his hoodie off and handing it to me.

I gave him a confused look and he said "heroes are patrolling and we don't want anyone seeing you with me out here" I glanced down at the sweatshirt in my hand and glanced back at him and he just nodded and I put it on pulling the hood up. "Plus we're passing through alleyways so we don't want dear shoto getting attacked" dabi with a teasy grin.

~

Dabi kept an arm draping around my neck as we walked. Dabi said it was so fellow criminals know that I am no threat. We eventually got to a forest at the end of the alleyways. We walked through it for a bit and passed some trees till dabi stopped at a tree.

Dabi climbed onto the tree and sat on the upper branch.
(it's a very strong big tree)
He looked down at me and patted the room beside him gesturing for me to come up.

I tried to get up and had some trouble but dabi grabbed my hand helping me onto the branch. He smiled and draped an arm around my neck again.

~

Dabi POV

I knew well that shoto wasn't on our side, but he is better then hawks, who we kicked out, after he tried to kill twice.

Funny thing is me and shoto were sent on a mission to spy on some heroes. Shoto had to dye his hair full on black, which was temporary. I had to do it for him since he's never done it before.

Shoto's mask he had to wear was plain white. You could see through it like compresses but it was just plain white.

Me and shoto were now walking the alleys as I could tell he was nervous about it. I smirked knowing this.

Me and shoto made it to the place and I pulled my hood up. Shoto and I made our way into the building and into a small closet where we're still able to hear the information they discuss.

Shoto looked uneasy about it and I pinned him to the wall saying in his ear. "If you act that nervous on missions with the other members they'll see right though your disguise shoto" even tho I couldn't see his face I could tell he tensed up and his eyes widened.

I smirked and placed the speaker on the door. I then leaned in so I was whispering in shoto's ear and said "I saw right through your lies of being a 'traitor'" I whispered to him as I noticed him nervously fiddle with his hands at his side.

"Be glad I keep this a secret between the two of us" I whispered to him moving my head back and pulling up shoto's mask that covered his face.

"Hmph?" I hummed quietly raising an eyebrow smirking slightly. Shoto looked very nervous and he closed his eyes shut biting his lip. "Doing that won't make you disappear y'know" I whispered putting his mask down gently.

~

When I heard the heroes leave I glanced at shoto who I was still pinning to the wall throughout the whole time.

I turned off the microphone and put it in my pocket.

I put my arms down and backed up.

Me and shoto then made our way out of there and through the alleyway.

I glanced at shoto and said "like I said, don't be so nervous cause i'm not going to tell them your real motives" shoto still looked uneasy about it so I put my hand in his and creased his hand with my thumb.

"Just calm yourself" I said to him.

~

I was sitting in my bedroom a few weeks after the mission with shoto when suddenly shoto opened the door slightly.

I noticed shoto looked surprised and uneasy about something. "Hmm?" I said knowing he wanted to ask something.

He sat down next to me and asked "if you knew why did you tell them?" I knew he was referring to him not being in the lov for real.

"Well I guess I could tell you" I said.

The reason why I didn't tell them about shoto is because then shigiraki would kill shoto on the spot and I had gained some feelings for the two haired boy.

Me and shoto had been a bit close and had some... Moments... It was embarrassing and then made me realize I had feelings for him.

I looked over at shoto and leaned in and kissed him on the lips surprising him. Shoto kissed back a moment later.

When we broke apart from the kiss I said "because you're actually trustworthy" I said. There were more reasons but that was the main one.

1142 words

The end

Ehh 🤷‍♀️ was that alright??