Story 2

I feel this oneshots is cringe sorryyyy
😭😭. I can't bring myself to delete it but I feel ashamed of it lol.

~~

Dabi and shoto are dating not caring for them being brothers. Shigaraki, toga, and dabi are in villain rehab.
Shoto and dabi keep their relationship secret so no one other than uraraka (being toga's girlfriend), toga and shigiraki. Dabi is clingy to shoto just saying it's a brotherly bond between them.

Onto the story.

3rd POV.

Dabi was hugging shoto from behind peering over his shoulder to see what shoto was watching as he scrolled through youtube. It was between classes so they could just hang around. "Y'know dabi you can't be so clingy around todobro now" kirisima said walking up to them. "Huh? What do you mean?" Shoto said confused. "Oh, don't be a fool todobro! Marissa told us about how you two are dating!" Kirishima said elbowing shoto. Dabi looked like he saw a ghost.

"what did you say?"

The day before.

Shoto got a call from Marissa. "Hey sho sho~" she said. "Don't call me that Marissa" shoto said annoyed that she keeps calling him that.

Marissa has everyone call her by her first name. He last name is in Spanish so she just goes by her first name. She's from America and moved to Japan and came to Ua 2nd year.

"Well anyway wanna be my boyfriend~" she said. "No." Shoto said as dabi came up behind him and hugged him. They were in dabi's dorm at the moment. "Hehe, too bad you are now!" Marissa said. "No I'm no-" shoto began before Marissa hug up giggling.

Present-

Shoto furiously walked into the classroom where Marissa was talking with mina and the girls. Mina was obsessing. Dabi walked in behind him.
"Marissa" shoto said sternly. Marissa turned around to face shoto. "Hey baby~" she said leaning onto him. "Get off him" dabi said coming next to shoto pushing Marissa off. "Hey! Dabi that's not nice!!" Mina said as Marissa gave a pissed look at dabi before turning into an innocent hurt look. "I-im sorry.. I just wanted to be near my boyfriend.. I guess I'll just go then.. sorry dabi.." Marissa said as mina gave a dirty look to dabi thinking he wasn't supporting their 'relationship'.

"Marissa and I were never dating. She just said we were and hung up on me." Shoto said getting slightly shocked looks from the class. "I just wanted to do that so shoto can see how much I love him!" Marissa said shedding a fake tear. Dabi looked furious as a flame sprouted into his falm as he crunched his fist. "HE NEVER LOVED YOU! YOUR A CONTROLLING ASSHOLE!" Dabi yelled. "HE TOLD ME HE LOVES ME!" Marissa lied yelling back at dabi, the class not knowing who to believe. Shoto didn't know what to say. The person who has a crush on him and his boyfriend were both arguing about whether he loves her or not. "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND MARISSA!" Shot yelled finally speaking up. The class looked at todorki shocked as tears filled his eyes. Shoto didn't know what to do and it was overwhelming he didn't want to be stuck in some controlling relationship so he spoke up. "THEN WHO IS IT!?" Marissa yelled. The rest of the class had come in and aizawa as well to see what was happening. "what the hell is happening." Aizawa said clearly confused. "SHOTO'S DATING ME BUT HE DOESN'T WANT TO ADMIT IT AND HE'S SAYING HE IS ALREADY DATING A BOY WHICH IS DISGUSTING!!" Marissa yelled which made dabi freeze at the word disgusting "disgusting? DISGUSTING?!" Dabi yelled at Marissa as she turned to dabi. "YEAH, SHOTO IS STRAIGHT AND BEING GAY IS FUCKING DISGUSTING!" Marissa yelled. Shoto's head was now down and he was crying silently. Everyone was frozen. They weren't sure what to do. "YOUR CALLING MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND DISGUSTING?!" Dabi yelled as he gripped shoto's hand. Everyone was now in shock. "Your.. boyfriend?" Marissa said. "YES! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!" Dabi said slapping Marissa across the face. "What the hell is happening!?" The teachers said as they entered the room. They were going to be talking to everyone about the successful villain rehab. "SHOTO IS DATING HIS OWN FUCKING BROTHER AND ITS DISGUSTING!" Marissa yelled. Shoto was now about to go into a panic attack about what's happening. Shoto let go of dabi's hand and covered his ears as everyone was yelling. Shoto was having trouble breathing and his head and mind were spinning.

Dabi noticed and turned to shoto and comforted him as Mr aizawa took Marissa out to talk about what just happened.

The end.
759 words.

~

Sorry I honestly feel this is very cringey😑