Chapter 31 [R-18]

At least the next Four chapters are available on my pat reon. The link is at the bottom of the page.

Thank you to my Hero Patron, Cory A Cinquini and Salvage48.

Thank you to my Superhero Patrons, Marcus Lane, Gregory and Ellis winn. Thank you for all your support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons Toramier, Luis Barreda, Spoder man, TheBerryMan, OettamLass, Gerard Steeghs, Gentleknife, Julian Riviera, Prince Acheampong, Lifirion, Torrent, reader 76, Ahmed Ayub and MaliMi. Thank you for your extraordinary support.

Thank you to my Mystic Hero, Patron Agrwan. I can't thank you enough for your support.

Thank you all for your support. I truly appreciate it.

If you wish to become a supporter: "DragonField", on pat reon.

Or use the link at the bottom.

------------------------------------

Disclaimer: If you recognise it, surprise, I don't own it.

Chapter 31– Climatic End. [R-18]

------------------------------------

*LEMON CONTINUES*

I marvelled at her neck strength and the rate at which Felicia deep-throated me. I held onto the back of the woman's head and ploughed into her mouth. Mu balls sized up and were getting very close to injecting their load inside of her.

"I'm getting close, and this is all your fault," I said.

Felicia looked pleased with the fact she was responsible for it. My balls cradling against her chin made me think of what was to come. The excitement spread through my body all the way, and she must have connected to me somehow because she felt that and also sped up. I grabbed Felicia's head and slammed inside of her.

My balls released and sent a blast of cum straight into her waiting mouth. I gripped the side of Felicia's face and shot into her, injecting the back of her throat with a never-ending rush of seed. I stayed there, not wanting to leave the warm home she had made for me. However, she eventually pulled away. The dust settled, and Felicia stuck out her tongue for me to see. And then she swallowed my cum.

"Now, you're mine." Hearing those words almost made me feral. I quickly undid Felicia the rest of the way and unveiled her sexy body to the world. Her nice slender neck and body with a great deal of muscle tone were exposed. Her round breasts popped out in front of me once more, and they were so gorgeous I ran my hands down them and squeezed them. I could spend hours just touching them since they never cease to amaze me.