Chapter 34

At least the next Four chapters are available on my pat reon. The link is at the bottom of the page.

Thank you to my Hero Patrons, Cory A Cinquini, Luis Antonio Aguilar Ocaña and Stewart Baird.

Thank you to my Superhero Patrons, Marcus Lane, Gregory and Conradt Moore. Thank you for all your support.

Thank you to my Legendary Hero Patrons, Alex Borthwick, Parzivel, Jason Lopez, Tobias Schwarz, logan mills and rune. Thank you for your immense support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons Luis Barreda, Spoder man, TheBerryMan, OettamLass, reader 76, Aaron, Phil Meyering, Julius, Treyton, R3d3v3, Chris, Monadologist, Matt, Z3R0 S1L3NCE and Ben Stan. Thank you for your extraordinary support.

Thank you to my Mystic Hero Patron Pato Senalima. I can't thank you enough for your support.

Thank you all for your support. I truly appreciate it.

If you wish to become a supporter: "DragonField", on pat reon.

Or use the link at the bottom.

------------------------------------

Disclaimer: If you recognise it, surprise, I don't own it.

Chapter 34– Troll March.

------------------------------------

"-And you've three lives to save." Thor's reply is his silence as he quietly follows the hulking troll into the depths beneath, wherever the hell we are, to a destiny whose nature he cannot guess... and he could never imagine. Or something to that effect. Having to just lay here and pretend to be unconscious is pretty boring, so I have to occupy myself somehow other than keeping an eye on my surroundings, which just seem to be stone and more stone.

For almost a full hour, the trolls proceed deeper and deeper into the catacombs through winding tunnels and arching caverns. At first, the sound of running water is faint, illusory. Then slowly, it grows louder... and becomes, at last, the roar of a mighty subterranean river. A last turn is taken, a last tunnel is descended, and then...

"A river here, beneath the Earth? I have heard of such things, but never have I ever seen one." Thor says, informing me that we are still indeed on Earth, just under a lot of it. Also, I am bewildered by the big river in this giant cavern we just entered. I knew that there was water underground, but never in the form of such a big river. I thought that would only ever be in the likes of Minecraft, but I guess not. This is clearly our destination since there are already a bunch of wooden rafts on the river waiting for us, and everybody has started to board them.