Chapter 32

At least the next Four chapters are available on my pat reon. The link is at the bottom of the page.

Thank you to my Hero Patron, Cory A Cinquini and Salvage48.

Thank you to my Superhero Patrons, Marcus Lane and Gregory. Thank you for all your support.

Thank you to my Legendary Hero Patrons, Daoist Mufasa, Alex Borthwick, Parzivel, Zielina and Chrishenk. Thank you for your immense support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons Luis Barreda, Spoder man, TheBerryMan, OettamLass, Julian Riviera, reader 76, MaliMi, Aaron and Prince Acheampong. Thank you for your extraordinary support.

Thank you to my Mystic Hero Patron, Wilder. I can't thank you enough for your support.

Thank you all for your support. I truly appreciate it.

If you wish to become a supporter: "DragonField", on pat reon.

Or use the link at the bottom.

------------------------------------

Disclaimer: If you recognise it, surprise, I don't own it.

Chapter 32– Trolling.

------------------------------------

I watch on as these hunched-over monstrous figures swarm around, only their torches showing their horrifying features. Like, what the fuck is going on? I am even more confused because of the fact that they are big monsters dressed like they are from medieval times, and they brandish medieval weapons like axes and spears, and yet some of them have some kind of gun. They look like futuristic blasters, which is at total ends with everything else about them, and now that I take a closer look, some of them have some kind of antenna things on top of their protective caps.

"So, it is definitely an invasion. The lights all going out, and then all these guys showing up was definitely planned. But what kind of invasion? A magical one? Alien? I really can't tell with these guys." I hear Felicia start pondering from beside me as I continue to watch them spread out on a mission, only the fire illuminating their ugly features.

"Hm. I am going to go with both. Given the fact that these guys are ugly troll motherfuckers and dressed in medieval garbs, and yet there are some futuristic alien details like their guns? I am going to guess this is something from Thor's wheelhouse. Hell, they probably are trolls or orcs o something." I find myself thinking about my earlier meeting with the man and find that it is such a strange coincidence that I would accidentally run into him, and then something like this would happen. Maybe that is just fate at work or something? But that is above my pay grade, so I am going to try not to think about it.