Chapter 33

At least the next Four chapters are available on my pat reon. The link is at the bottom of the page.

Thank you to my Hero Patrons, Cory A Cinquini, Salvage48 and Luis Antonio Aguilar Ocaña.

Thank you to my Superhero Patrons, Marcus Lane, Gregory, Gokumui213, Max Ots, Conradt Moore and T. Thank you for all your support.

Thank you to my Legendary Hero Patrons, Daoist Mufasa, Alex Borthwick, Parzivel, Zielina, Chrishenk and Jason Lopez. Thank you for your immense support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons Luis Barreda, Spoder man, TheBerryMan, OettamLass, Julian Riviera, reader 76, MaliMi, Aaron, Prince Acheampong, Fernzyyyy, Phil Meyering and Albert Arriaga. Thank you for your extraordinary support.

Thank you to my Mystic Hero Patrons, Wilder, Aaron, Eoghan Curran and Argwan. I can't thank you enough for your support.

Thank you all for your support. I truly appreciate it.

If you wish to become a supporter: "DragonField", on pat reon.

Or use the link at the bottom.

------------------------------------

Disclaimer: If you recognise it, surprise, I don't own it.

Chapter 33– Thunderstruck.

------------------------------------

No matter where I look, I can't seem to spot Felicia anywhere. I continue searching, hopping around above the throng of Trolls below, but I can't find her. I also can't see any fighting either, with everyone having run away and the Trolls just standing around and watching Ulik fight Thor. It seems a few of the Trolls had also entered a building as well, but there is no Felicia. I take it to be good news, hoping that she had already seen the way the wind was blowing and decided to retreat.

*BWAAMM* *KSSSH*

I look over at the loud sound and discover that Thor had just bashed Mjolnir into Ulik and sent the gigantic Troll flying into the front of a store, smashing the glass and leaving him lying in the storefront. The fighting stalls for a second as all the Trolls watch on as Ulik just lays inside, using his hands to hold himself up as he sits there. Thor watches on, hefting his hammer up, ready to use it.

"Asgardian, you tempt me. If I didn't need you whole, I swear I would tear you limb from-" Ulik says, angrily snarling, but he is interrupted by a Troll who quickly runs up to him. "Master... Lord Ulik! We have done as you commanded.." The Troll says, and Ulik forgets about Thor and looks over at his subordinate as he lets out a dumb "Eh?"