Chapter 36

At least the next Four chapters are available on my pat reon. The link is at the bottom of the page.

Thank you to my Hero Patrons, Cory A Cinquini and Stewart Baird.

Thank you to my Superhero Patrons, Marcus Lane, Gregory, Conradt Moore, Luis Antonio Aguilar Ocaña and Evil_Bob. Thank you for all your support.

Thank you to my Legendary Hero Patrons, Alex Borthwick, Parzivel, Jason Lopez, Tobias Schwarz, 2Bizzy and Faisal Salih. Thank you for your immense support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons Luis Barreda, Spoder man, TheBerryMan, OettamLass, reader 76, Phil Meyering, Shynatuk, Milo Farrell, Boltaruas, Warwick Robertson, Greatestkhan, Daoist Mufasa, Noname and JJTS. Thank you for your extraordinary support.

Thank you to my Mystic Hero Patron Pato Senalima. I can't thank you enough for your support.

Thank you all for your support. I truly appreciate it.

If you wish to become a supporter: "DragonField", on pat reon.

Or use the link at the bottom.

------------------------------------

Disclaimer: If you recognise it, surprise, I don't own it.

Chapter 36- Respite.

------------------------------------

"Centaurs and Satyrs!" Well, that was not the first thing I was expecting to hear now that we are finally out of this hell hole. "'Tis Thor himself, with his Lady Jane!" I hear, still holding onto the cable attaching me to Thor. And knowing that there are people up there who I would rather not see me, I pull tightly on the cable, retracting it from where it was tied around Thor's arm. He doesn't even notice.

With Thor no longer pulling myself and Felicia up, I attach myself to the rough walls and wait there, still holding onto Felicia. She looks at me questioningly but still stays hugging me and not raising a fuss. She isn't that worried because the exit of the hole is right above us, and the sunlight is streaming down. I quietly shush her since I can't make the gesture right now, and she nods her head understandingly.

"Aye, Olympian. And be glad that we are all you behold!" Thor says as he lands outside, carrying Jane on his arm and attracting all the attention. Good, with him being a glory head, I could probably find an opportunity to rush out of here without being spotted. "The trolls beneath look now to their own hides, not to conquest." Thor says, a hint of bragging in his tone that he dealt with them all on his own. Good, be a glory hog so I can sneak out.