Chapter 35

At least the next Four chapters are available on my pat reon. The link is at the bottom of the page.

Thank you to my Hero Patrons, Cory A Cinquini, Stewart Baird and Jimbalaya.

Thank you to my Superhero Patrons, Marcus Lane, Gregory, Conradt Moore and Luis Antonio Aguilar Ocaña. Thank you for all your support.

Thank you to my Legendary Hero Patrons, Alex Borthwick, Parzivel, Jason Lopez, Tobias Schwarz, logan mills, rune and 2Bizzy. Thank you for your immense support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons Luis Barreda, Spoder man, TheBerryMan, OettamLass, reader 76, Aaron, Phil Meyering, Julius, Treyton, R3d3v3, Chris, Monadologist, Shynatuk, Z3R0 S1L3NCE, Ben Stan, Gentleknife, christian rojas, giser kabarna00, Milo Farrell, Boltaruas, Warwick Robertson, Greatestkhan and Savagesmiley. Thank you for your extraordinary support.

Thank you to my Mystic Hero Patrons Pato Senalima, amilagarwal, ghosthammer, Poke, Gorth 123 and Torrent. I can't thank you enough for your support.

Thank you all for your support. I truly appreciate it.

If you wish to become a supporter: "DragonField", on pat reon.

Or use the link at the bottom.

------------------------------------

Disclaimer: If you recognise it, surprise, I don't own it.

Chapter 35– The Flame of Battle.

------------------------------------

"Thunder God, you are amazing! I forgive you for beating me before-" Ulik shouts happily, looking down at the beaten form of Zoltarr floating lazily in the water, dead to the world. Thor really packs a punch. "In fact, you have won my admiration!" He says, coming closer to Thor and patting him on the shoulder, and not like the mean version he did earlier, but an actually friendly gesture.

"Would that I could say the same of thee, Troll!" Thor responds, shrugging off Uliks hand as he turns around to look at Ulik, his expression very unfriendly. "'Tis not thy admiration which I need Ulik, 'tis Jane," Thor says, clearly having not paid attention to his surroundings and more focused on his fight, as he would have noticed me and Felicia kicking ass, and Jane freeing herself and... what the hell?

"Oh, don't worry about me, darling. I've got matters well in hand." Jane says, having somehow gotten onto land and procured herself a spear which she now points the dangerous end of at the Troll King, the tip just on the edge of his neck. How the hell did this happen? Also, I should have kept an eye on her, but once I saw her kick the Troll and jump into the water, I thought she would hide. Not go on the attack.