Chapter 38

At least the next Four chapters are available on my pat reon. The link is at the bottom of the page.

Thank you to my Hero Patrons, Cory A Cinquini, Stewart Baird and Connor Moodie.

Thank you to my Superhero Patrons, Gregory, Conradt Moore and Dragontaylor. Thank you for all your support.

Thank you to my Legendary Hero Patrons, Tobias Schwarz and Caimbeul. Thank you for your immense support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons Luis Barreda, TheBerryMan, OettamLass, Milo Farrell, Warwick Robertson, Greatestkhan, Noname, Daniel Reis, Jason Lopez, Luci Alarri, Santiago Soret, Scott Robertson, Michał Kotuła, Torrent, Logan mills, Friendly ghost and Evil_Bob. Thank you for your extraordinary support.

Thank you to my Mystic Hero Patron Spoder man, Mandy Germain, Wilder, Overlord susanoo, Dani Otaduy, Connor Moodie and Ior. I can't thank you enough for your support.

Thank you all for your support. I truly appreciate it.

If you wish to become a supporter: "DragonField", on pat reon.

Or use the link at the bottom.

------------------------------------

Disclaimer: If you recognise it, surprise, I don't own it.

Chapter 38- The Target.

------------------------------------

"All right, Bullseye, you have led me here. Though I am not sure why you picked this place." If there was any doubt that I was in a comic world, this would probably serve as proof to convince me that I am. Like seriously, in what world but a comic-based one would someone have their epic showdown here? "There are police all around us. TV cameras focused on us. And the people-" I watch as Daredevil talks to Bullseye while looking around the surroundings.

"Are precisely the reason why I have come to this delightful arena, my friend," Bullseye replied, waving his arms around at the area. "I wished for an audience to see our fight. An audience to witness my victory. The police will not interfere since I have men stationed throughout the crowd-" Bullseye grins menacingly at Daredevil, and I find myself really wanting to break his teeth.

"-Ready to unleash a barrage of machine gun fire at the people should any law officer attempt to stop us. No, my friend, this fight will go unchecked!" I look into the crowd, and it is true that there are gunmen in it. Looking through, I manage to spot one, seeing the bulge of a gun hidden under his trench coat. Crap, all I want to do is go down and kick the shit out of Bullseye, but if there is any outside interference, I am willing to bet those gunmen will start to shoot.