Chapter 37

At least the next Four chapters are available on my pat reon. The link is at the bottom of the page.

Thank you to my Hero Patrons, Cory A Cinquini and Stewart Baird.

Thank you to my Superhero Patrons, Marcus Lane, Gregory, Conradt Moore and Luis Antonio Aguilar Ocaña. Thank you for all your support.

Thank you to my Legendary Hero Patrons, Alex Borthwick, Parzivel, Tobias Schwarz, 2Bizzy, Faisal Salih and Evil_Bob. Thank you for your immense support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons Luis Barreda, TheBerryMan, OettamLass, reader 76, Phil Meyering, Shynatuk, Milo Farrell, Boltaruas, Warwick Robertson, Greatestkhan, Daoist Mufasa, Noname, JJTS, Jason Lopez, Luci Alarri, Nermin Memisevic, Santiago Soret, Scott Robertson and Michał Kotuła. Thank you for your extraordinary support.

Thank you to my Mystic Hero Patron Pato Senalima, COnnner23244, Star445, Spoder man, Daniel Reis, Overlord susanoo and Mandy Germain. I can't thank you enough for your support.

Thank you all for your support. I truly appreciate it.

If you wish to become a supporter: "DragonField", on pat reon.

Or use the link at the bottom.

------------------------------------

Disclaimer: If you recognise it, surprise, I don't own it.

Chapter 37- The Mark.

------------------------------------

"W-Wait! Who are you!?" I hear shouts on the streets below. At this point, I am just supposed to disappear without a word. the silent hero.

"I'm Batman." The words hang in the air as I slip out of sight and dart off into the night unseen.

So yeah, I am back out as Batman going around and beating people up. And saving people, I suppose. But I can't just beat people up without saving victims, can I? Yeah, yeah, I know. I was supposed to lay low and stop going out as Batman since there was no point to it anymore. Just wait at home for Felicia to finish her heist and steal the last thing for Fisk, and then we could run away from New York entirely.

But I got bored. It was fun at first, but beating people down in Grand Theft Auto wasn't really fun when you had real-life experience knocking heads together. There was a rush to it. A satisfaction when you feel bone fail against your fist and know some douchebag asshole motherfucker will be hurting for months after. Without the pressure of helping Felicia and working towards Fisk's downfall, this is actually quite fun.