Intro

Hi my name is Y/n L/n. I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 2 years I've been New York's one and only Spider Man. I'm pretty sure you know the rest I saved a bunch of people. Became best friends a boy named Peter Parker. Moved out of my Aunt and Uncles house. I... I couldn't save my Uncle Ben. Stopped some team of 6 costumed weirdos. (Seriously who decides to go outside dressed up with a fishbowl on their head?!) I saved the city and then saved the city again, again, and again. And I also did this.

 And I also did this

We... uh yeah we don't talk about that.

The people love me I'm a comic book, a cereal, and even uuuhhh... (retches) NFTs. Yeah not a good move on my part... Red flags everywhere.
But even after everything I still love being Spider man. So no matter how many hits I take I always find a way to get back up, because the only thing standing in between this city and complete destruction is me. And hey, I just turned eight teen and I'm about to go into my senior year of high-school. Seems like my life is only getting better and seems like it's only up from here.

————————————————————————
This is my first story here on Wattpad if any of you reader have any feedback (no matter how negative) please be sure to leave a comment, thank you and enjoy