1-7 The Green Goblin

In Oscorp Tower Norman Osborn's Office

3rd POV

Norman Osborn is watching the news about Spider-Man fighting some criminals who robbing a bank. While Octavius is sitting across from him.

Norman: Look, Octavius the little Spider has come out to play. He's more annoying each day. If we want to control the city we can't have him in our way.

Octavius: I understand sir. I think I know how to deal with that.

Norman: hmmm?

Octavius: The other day I saw Y/n. In the middle of our conversation an explosion when off and he left. Outside the building Spider-Man appeared and fought Rhino who was attacking that day. During the fight Rhino landed a strong punch to the Spider-Man's face. After the fight Y/n reappeared with a bleeding broken nose saying he "tripped"
It seems suspicious.

Norman: So do you think he's the Spider-Man?

Octavius: I don't know. But if we make a move and find out he's not. Than we could be in dangerous territory.

Norman: Hmmm... I think I know what to do. Is that Stacy girl still here?

Gwen's POV

Gwen: AHHH!!!

The Spider from the box just bit me! I ran out of that room as fast as I could. Making a dash towards the door. When suddenly I started to get a massive headache. I ran out the room and into the elevator. I called Y/n and he answered with a playful voice.

Y/n: Hey Gwennie how's the internship

Gwen: Y/n I'm not feeling alright. I feel like my insides are on fire! I need help please!

Y/n's demeanor quickly changed from a playful to a worried.

Y/n: What happened are you ok?!

Gwen: I was bit by something and now I think I'm having some sort of reaction.

Y/n: (panicked) Find an attendant there and see if they can help you! I'll be right over!

When I got to the lobby I ran to find the attendant there.

Gwen: (out of breath) Please help!

The I was looking for an attendant there when someone approached me from behind. I began to get another massive headache. In this one I could almost make out a voice.

Voice: RUN!!! BEHIND YOU!!!

I spun around and saw Norman there.

Gwen: Please help!!!

I heard the voice ring out again.

Voice: RUN!!!

I stood still. I needed help from someone, from anyone. I felt like I was about to throw up. I saw Norman raised his right hand. When I looked up he had some sort of metal suit on. WHAM!!!
He smacked me on the head knocking me out cold.

Y/n POV

I've been trying to reach Gwen for an hour now I've tried calling her and texting her. I've been waiting right outside of Oscorp for her. Suddenly my phone got a notification. It was a text from Gwen! She sent me a location on her phone. I tried calling her and texting her again but no response. All I had to go off of was her location.

The location was some old power grid across the city. I got into my car and drove over there. While driving I got a notification from my police radio that I used to track crimes for my Spider-Man duties.

VILLAINS SPOTTED AT POWER GRID! THEY SEEM TO HAVE TAKEN A HOSTAGE! ALL OFFICERS HEAD TO THAT LOCATION!

No... did they kidnap Gwen? No... they know. They know I'm Spider-Man!