5-3 Across The Spiderverse intro

3 Years After Into The Spiderverse...

Y/n was struggling. He had tried tried to find a way to travel the multiverse to see the other Gwen but he was running out of hope. He had tried everything possible he could think of. He even had Tony help him and, nothing...

He had eventually almost given up hope on seeing her again except for the little voice in his head telling him it wasn't over. However a new voice had been speaking to him over the last couple of years was getting louder, and ever so more annoying.

Y/n's attitude had changed from somber to a more violent one. He had stopped holding back against criminals and supervillains who threatened the city. He distanced himself from everyone he knew, Ned, Tony, Steve, and the rest of the Avengers. He was alone, and he was depressed. But no matter how many times he fell down, he always got back up. No matter how much he hated himself for being unable to save her, he would always get back up, because it's what she would want. Y/n felt like he was half the man he used to be, But he didn't know how literal that phrase was...

In New York City...

Atop the Empire State Building Y/n stood, looking down on the city below. Like how it was everyday after the snap... it was a mess. Crime ravaged the city, and Y/n was always there to stop it. No matter how little sleep he got he was always on the case. He spotted a robbery down below and leapt from the building diving to the ground. He webbed two buildings and slingshot himself towards the robbers who were mugging a woman. He flew in and punched one robber knocking them off their feet.

Robber 1: Shit! It's the bug!

Robber 2: Get him!

The robbers pulled out small knives and ran at him. He jumped backwards, avoiding them and webbed away their knives. He dashed towards the two robbers, and knocked one off their feet, slamming them into the ground. The other robber screamed and tried to run away. Y/n quickly leapt up into the air and pounced on the robber trying to run away. The robber fell to the ground screaming in pain. Y/n stomped on his back as a sound of cracking bones rattled through the air.

Y/n: (Spits on Robber) Bastard.

Y/n picked up the purse that the robbers had stolen and went to return it to the woman who was frightened. She looked scared, and he threw her purse. She quickly picked it up and ran off, terrified.

Y/n: Bitch, (To himself) I saved her.

Y/n turned around and heard the sound of sirens. Y/n jumped out of the scene and webbed away looking for another crime.

Later...

After a long day of stopping crimes Y/n went back to atop off the Empire State Building. It was something of a safe place for him. He looked down towards the ground and stood there. He had contemplated ending it all many times in the past years but he knew that's not what Gwen would've wanted, and that's all he cared about. What she would've wanted.

???: Y/n.

The voice had returned again.

???: Do it.

Y/n sighed. He spun a web around his neck and stuck it to the roof of the building, preparing to jump off and end his life.

???: Death!

Y/n decided he had had enough and decides to talk back to the voice.

Y/n: Who are you?

No response.

Y/n: I knew it, I've finally gone nuts.

Suddenly a loud thump goes off behind Y/n and he already knew who it was.