4-1 Ragnarok

In the Sanctum Sanctorum Y/n stands before Thor and Dr. Strange.

Y/n: Whoa, what's going on?

Dr. Strange: I need you to accompany Thor for his time on earth.

Y/n: Sorry Mr. Weird, but I have a super hot girlfriend to get back to and I'm sure Thor can do whatever he needs to do himself.

Dr. Strange: He is traveling with his brother, Loki, who is quite the troublemaker. I'm sure you remember the New York assault led by Loki and the Chitari.

Y/n: Oh yeah, that creep.

Y/n recalls where he was during 2012 during the Loki attack he was 13 at the time when Loki attacked with the Chitatri. That was before Y/n had received his spider powers.

Y/n: So what do you want me to do? play babysitter?

Thor: I can handle Loki my self, I don't need the assistance of some insect man.

Y/n: It's Phantom-Spider actually.

Dr. Strange just ignores Thor's and Y/n's remarks and continues to talk.

Dr. Strange: You are the only available superhero right now, I don't exactly trust Thor alone with his... personal biases. Just make sure no trouble is caused when Loki is here on earth. The last thing we both want is a repeat of the Chitari invasion.

Y/n: Fine, this will be quick though right?

Thor: We shouldn't be long. We are just here to find my father and take him back to Asgard.

Y/n: Alright, let's get this over with.

Dr. Strange: Wonderful, (he turns to Thor) Can I, I need just one strand of your hair.

Thor: Let me explain something, My hair is not to be meddled with. Ah!

Dr Strange appears behind Thor and plucks out a strand of his hair. Suddenly Dr. Strange's hands glow orange and he begins to spin them around. Out of nowhere Y/n, Thor, and Dr. Strange are all teleported to a big room. Dr. Strange is unfazed by this sudden change but Y/n and Thor both are thrown to the ground. Eventually both Y/n and Thor stand up as Dr. Strange creates a portal.

Y/n: Oh my back!

Thor: We could've just walked.

The finished portal is created as the other side portrays a grassy field. Dr Strange turns to Thor.

Dr: Strange: He's waiting for you, don't forget your umbrella.

Thor: Oh, yes.

Thor holds out his hand waiting for something to happen. The three here crashing as an umbrella flies towards them and reaches Thor's hand.

Y/n: Yikes, that sounded expensive.

Thor: Oh, I suppose I'll need my brother back.

Dr: Strange: Oh yeah, right.

Dr Strange spins his hands around again and creates a portal in the air which Loki falls out of. He groans, gets back up, and flicks his hair back.

Loki: I have been falling, FOR THIRTY MINUTES!

Dr Strange: You two can keep an eye on him from here.

Thor: Yes. Of course

Y/n: Got it chief.

Thor: Thank you very much for your help.

Dr Strange: Good luck you two.

Loki gets up, a little disheveled and turns to the other three standing there.