3-4 The Sinister Six Strike Back

Y/n slowly wakes up and feels a warm body lying next to him. It was Gwen.

Gwen: Morning sleepyhead.

Y/n: Morning.

Gwen leaned forward and pecked Y/n on the lips.

Gwen: So what did you have to tell me?

Y/n: Shoot!

Y/n shoots up off the couch and runs to throw his Spider-Suit on.

Y/n: The sinister six escaped and are now somewhere in the city!

Gwen: What! Why didn't you tell me sooner?

Y/n just glares at her and she looks down in embarrassment.

Gwen: Oh right, sorry.

Y/n: Anyways they escaped and are out loose in the city. The police haven't spotted them yet but that just gives all the more reason to go out on patrol. So suit up!

Gwen: Are you sure this is my first big villain and it's the whole six? I don't know if I'm ready?

Y/n: trust me you'll be strong enough, to strong actually. Remember to pull your punches you don't want to accidentally punch someone's jaw off.

Gwen: Got it!

Y/n and Gwen both put their suits on and run out the window swinging through the streets when they hear the police radio go off.

Jeff: Need officers to report to 43rd! Rhino is causing some mayhem!

Y/n: Sounds like our cue!

Y/n and Gwen swing down to 43rd and see the Rhino flipping over cars.

Y/n: Hey buddy I think you're lost. The rhino enclosure is two blocks to the right.

Gwen: Yeah if you mess with us and you'll get the horn!

Y/n turns to Gwen facepalmed

Y/n: You need to work on your quips

Gwen: Sorry.

Rhino: Shut up tiny spiders!

Y/n: See. Gwen look. You made him mad.

Rhino lunges towards Gwen and Y/n who dodge his attack. Their spider senses go off and they see another figure land behind them.

Scorpion: Hey Spiders.

Gwen and Y/n dodge another attack this time from scorpion. When they land they put there backs together facing scorpion and rhino who are on opposite sides of them.

Y/n: You take Rhino, I got Scorps!

Gwen: Alright!

They split up and jump towards their respective enemies. Gwen punches Rhino in the face launching him backwards.

Rhino: You have such big strength for such a small spider! This will be fun!

Rhino stomps and runs forward grabbing Gwen and throwing her to the ground. He punches her in the face and she gets thrown back towards a wall which she hits at full force.

Rhino begins to charge at her again and puts his horn forward. Gwen webs Rhino to the ground and pulls him making him land face first into the ground. She runs up and drop kicks Rhino knocking him out.

Gwen: And stay down!

Back to Y/n fighting Scorpion.

Y/n dashes forwards and lands a left hook to Scorpions face and grabs his face pulling it down to his knee. He knees Scorpion in the face and then grabs him by the tail throwing him into the wall.