5-4 Across The Spiderverse Part 1

Y/n follow Miguel through the portal and looked around as it teleported them. Eventually they arrived at the Spider society. Y/n looked around in awe as he saw spider people all around him. A small orange woman appeared out of nowhere and floated to Miguel's shoulder.

Miguel: Lyla, I know what you're going to say.

Lyla: Why did you bring a Y/n? Aren't you the one who made that rule to not bring them here?

Y/n butts in.

Y/n: What rule?

Miguel: (To Y/n) Nothing,

Lyla: And he has the suit!

Miguel: (Whispers to Lyla) I know but this one is different, I've viewed his file, He's a powerful. he might be able to help us with... the situation.

Lyla: Fine, I'll let Jess know

Miguel turns to Y/n.

Miguel: Kid I need you to come with me, I owe you an explanation.

Y/n: Fine.

Y/n follows Miguel throughout the Spider Society. As he looks around at the different Spider people there he notices they are shooting him dirty looks and saying things about him.

Random Spider-Person 1: Is that Y/n?

Random Spider-Person 2: What's he doing here?

Random Spider-Person 3: Did we finally get him?

Y/n is about to turn to Miguel and ask him a question until he sees a familiar face.

Miles: Hey Y/n!

(This is 1610 Miles not evil Miles.)

Y/n: Miles! How have you been!

Miles: Man I've been great! I didn't know you were apart of the spider society! I thought there was a rule against that.

Y/n: Rule?

Miles: Yeah Miguel said no Y/n variants were allowed in the society, don't know why though.

Y/n: Huh, strange.

Miguel: Y/n! Over here!

Y/n: Sorry.

Y/n speeds up back to Miguel who is in the main room now. Miles followed both of them too. Once in the main room Y/n spots another spider person, this time a pregnant woman. Miguel turns to Y/n.

Miguel: I know what you're going to say Jess.

Jess: You brought another Y/n here?! After last time!

Miguel: We've lost so many Spider-Men, Jess. I'm getting desperate. We need all the help we can get with... Him... out there.

Jess: Alright, but if this is a repeat of last time then we're all screwed.

Miguel: I know, I'm willing to take that risk.

Y/n jumps up at both of them and raises his voice.

Y/n: Listen Miguel! What the hell is going on?! Why does everyone know me?

Miguel: (sighs) I guess it's about time I gave you some answers, Lyla show him.

Lyla: On it.

Suddenly a blue dot falls down in the center of the room.

Y/n: What's this...?

Miguel: This... is everything.

The circle falls down, and begins to create itself into a tree, reminiscent of the TVA's "Timeline" depicted in Loki.