Author Note

Hello readers! It's me, (drumroll) The Author!

First of all I would love to thank you all for 5k reads!

I also wanted to apologize for the delay with these next few chapters, I've been planning out how I want to incorporate the Endgame arc and the rest of the Spiderverse arcs. But I do now have a plan for where I want the story to go and I will update it soon.

But The main reason I wanted to make this note is that I wanted to inform you all that chapters may start being added more slowly then before. Just other stuff in my life like school and work are being a pain in the butt.

Another wanted to make this note for you guys to ask me any questions you have. Whether it is about something in the earlier parts that wasn't really explained well by me, or for the future of this story.

So if you have any questions put them here and I will answer them all. ————>

And last but not least, I wanted to let you all know that I do plan to finish this story soon. I won't stop halfway. I know how disappointing it is to read a story that is incomplete. We are approaching the ending to this story with the last arcs being...

Across The Spiderverse
Endgame
Beyond The Spiderverse

After that I will most likely end the book. However I would like to rewrite it at some point, I don't feel like I made some of the greatest moves (Especially in the first arc) and it makes the book end up feeling rushed and bad. So after I finish this one I might rewrite it, just make a sequel, or make a whole new book not related to this at all. I'm not really sure yet, but we'll see what happens later.

Oh well, that's pretty much it. See ya.