1-4 Neural Connections

Y/n runs home after his night with Gwen

Y/n: "Did that just happen! I got to tell someone!"

Y/n picks up his phone and calls Peter. Peter picks up.

Peter: "hey Y/n"

Y/n "DUDE I THINK I ALMOST JUST KISSED  GWEN STACY!!!"

Peter: "What!!!"

Y/n: "Yeah, we just reached a major step in our project and when I was about leave she asked me to watch a movie!"

Peter: "What did you say!?"

Y/n "I said yes obviously and then halfway through the movie she feel asleep on me and started cuddling me, then after when she woke up we both leaned our heads together as if we were about to kiss! Then her dad knocked on her door and she told me that I had to leave down the fire escape or else she would be in big trouble!"

Peter: "whoa..."

Y/n: "Is that really all you have to say no words of encouragement or wisdom?"

Peter: "well I don't know man this isn't really my area of expertise. This is more Harry's thing. You should talk to him about this."

Y/n: "NO! You will not tell Harry, not Miles, Not anyone!

Peter: "Don't worry man I got you. Your secret is safe with me"

The next day...

Y/n and Gwen meet up in class together and discuss their project when suddenly Gwen brings up the last night

Gwen: "Sorry, About last night my dad came home from work early."

Y/n: "Don't worry about it, So are we good to start building the prototype tonight?"

Gwen: "Yeah Absolutely!"

Gwen's POV

"Should I say something about last night I mean we almost kissed! I really like him I don't want to mess it up. should talk to Mj about this?"

Y/n: "I found some supplies and Doctor Octavius said we could stay late and work on the prototype in the lab."

Gwen: "Of course!"

Y/n: "You ok you seem very nervous"

Gwen: "Yep" Gwen quickly responds

"Oh god I'm so awkward I'm ruining this."

Y/n's POV

"Dammit now she ignoring you great going Y/n. You're ruining it."

After Class in the Lab...

Y/n is setting up the prosthetic arm they had just built and Gwen is working on connecting the neural link to the arm and running tests

Y/n: "Thank god that Octavius let us use the lab for so late"

Gwen: "Yeah, That was very kind of him." "Alright I think I got the Neural link... Linked. Which one of us should test it?"

Y/n: "Maybe we should wait? Make sure it's 100% safe"

Gwen: "We've already done that there's not much else we can do to test the safety."

Y/n: "I guess I'll test it. Alright Ms Stacy! Get ready to record test numero uno!"

Y/n connects the neural link to his neck and is about to turn it on. While Gwen gets out her notes

Y/n: "Alright if this works I should be able to control the prosthetic arm with my mind... or it short circuits all my neurons instantly killing me... Nah it will be fine."