6-2 Endgame Part 1

Y/n stood in front of Steve, Natasha and Scott taking in what they had just said. His demeanor becomes serious.

Y/n: Are you sure this is possible?

Steve: We're sure, we know how important this is, we're not going to mess it up again. Whatever it takes.

Scott: We're going to do a time heist. We've ran the numbers and... it took a bit but we've seemed to get Tony help us with this too.

Natasha: He was very adamant about not helping, but he must've done something that changed his mind because he seems to be on board with us now.

Y/n smirks to himself remembering his talk with Tony before his thoughts return to the matter at hand.

Y/n: What about-

Steve reads Y/n's face and understands what he's about to say. He pulls Y/n aside and gestures for Natasha and Scott to leave them to talk for a second. Once it's just them Y/n finishes his question.

Y/n: What about Gwen?

Steve: Yeah, Tony told me about your situation. And I'm happy that you found love again, I really am. I know the original Gwen coming back might be weird but this is something that needs to be done.

Y/n: What? No that's not what I meant. I still love her, and I love the new Gwen too, but I wouldn't know what to do if they were both here.

Steve: Well, I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out. You're a smart guy.

Y/n: Thanks Steve.

Steve: No problem.

The other two heroes re-enter the room.

Natasha: Alright kid, be there by twelve we'll start running the tests then.

Y/n: Got it, I'll be there.

Venom: Will there be food?

The three visitors jump back in shock hearing the mysterious voice.

Scott: What was that?!

Y/n: Oh, yeah, I got a parasite.

Venom: I SWEAR I WILL END YOU Y/N!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!!

Scott jumps back again while the other three just chuckle.

Y/n: Don't worry, he's got no bite.

Venom: Tell that to Thanos.

The three wave goodbye to Y/n leaving him there with Venom and another Spider who was secretly watching the conversation.

Venom: Gwen's behind you.

Y/n turns around and Gwen-65 rushes into him hugging him tightly.

Y/n: So I'm guessing you heard all that.

Gwen-65: Yeah, (Sniffles) You promise you won't abandon me, right?

Y/n: What?! Abandon you?! Why would I ever do that?!

Gwen-65 puts her head into Y/n's chest and hugs even tighter.

Gwen-65: If we succeed and get them back... I don't want you to leave me for the other Gwen. I know that sounds selfish, but I don't want to lose you again.

Y/n: Gwen...

Y/n pats her head and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

Y/n: I told you...

He lifts Gwen's head up to have their eyes meet.

Y/n: I will do everything in my power to keep you alive, no matter how many canons I have to break.