3-5 A Wild Gwen Chase

Y/n swung up through the city to Oscorp building landing on the roof and seeing no one there. He began to investigate when he sees an explosion in front of him creating a hole in the roof. Vulture and Rhino emerge from the hole.

Y/n: How are my two favorite gross animals? Where are Ghost-Spider and the Prowlers?

Vulture: We won't tell you and I see you have a new suit Spider.

Rhino: It won't matter! We still will crush you and other little spider too.

Vulture: If she's not dead already.

Y/n: For every second you don't tell me where they are Ill break another bone in your body.

Both villains cackle and laugh at Y/n. Y/n is enraged and wastes no time as he dashes towards them. Vulture lunges forwards towards Y/n and they both make contact in the air grabbing onto each other. Y/n lands a few punches to Vulture stunning the older man. He lands a few more punches getting angrier by the second. Rhino follows them from behind.

Y/n: Enough! Where are the others, Where are they holding Ghost-Spider.

Vulture: Why would I tell you?!

Y/n: Because I'll do this.

Y/n webs Vultures face and crawls around Vulture to his back. He then pulls at the Vulture's wings and rips them both off sending them plummeting to the ground below. Y/n grabs onto Vulture holding him towards the ground as they fell.

Vulture: You Idiot! You'll kill us both!

Y/n: Not both! I have super strength worst case for me I get a couple broken bones. As for you...

Vulture: OK FINE ILL TELL YOU JUST SAVE ME!!!

Y/n: Coward.

Y/n webs a building and swings them both to the ground. He sets Vulture down and webs him the ground making sure he doesn't escape. Vulture begins to cackle.

Vulture: You fool! Behind you!

Y/n whips around and sees an angry Rhino ahead of him.

Rhino: Spider!!!

Rhino charges towards Y/n.

Y/n: Sorry Rhino, I'm not wasting anymore time.

Y/n dashes towards Rhino sliding under Rhino's legs. Y/n webs Rhino's back and spins Rhino around as he sends a axe kick to Rhinos face. Rhino falls backwards and Y/n jumps on top of him and barrages Rhino, incapacitating him. Blood started to poor from Rhinos face as he lay there unconscious. Vulture watched in shock. Some bystanders started to cover there faces watching Spider-Man relentlessly beat Rhino

Vulture: Did you kill him?!

Y/n: Shut it! Where are they!?

Vulture: In the power grid! She should be there too!

Y/n had gained a puzzled look on his face

Y/n: Why there?

Vulture: They said that it was an important place to you! I don't know why!

Y/n stood up straight and looked down at Vulture about to leave but then stopped.

Y/n: You know, it took about sixty seconds for you to confess.

Vulture grows a terrified expression on his face.

Y/n: What? You didn't think I forgot did you?

Vulture: Why? Why are you like this?

Y/n grabs Vulture by his neck and gets closer to him.

Y/n: Because no one hurts her! NO ONE!!!

Y/n slams Vulture into the ground and begins to pummel him. Bystanders looked on as they could hear the sounds of Vulture's bones cracking and his screams.