5-5 Across The Spiderverse Part 2

Y/n flew through the portal this time with more focus and more agile than before. At the end of the portal he saw a pink aura. He eventually got closer and closer until he shot through the portal. He crash landed on a rooftop and slowly stood back up.

Venom: We're here.

Y/n: It's beautiful...

Y/n marvels at the sight of the pink and purple colors the compromise Earth-65.

Venom: Where do you want to start looking?

Y/n: I've got an idea.

Y/n waited for the time of day to change to the afternoon. He swung around the city and looked for the cemetery. As he was swinging he looked around at billboards and tv screens around the city. They all said the same thing, WANTED GWEN STACY ALSO KNOWN AS GHOST-SPIDER!

Y/n: What the?

Once he arrived at the cemetery he looked for the grave with his name on it and sat there waiting for Gwen.

Venom: How do you know she will be here?

Y/n: I always visited her grave everyday around this time. I'm guessing she'd do the same. Also this is a bit personal, so if you could just keep quiet for a little bit?

Venom: (Scoffs) Fine, but I'm going to annoy you as much as I can later!

Y/n: And I'd expect nothing less.

As he waited he heard someone walking towards him, he looked up and saw the face of the girl he loved.

(I'm going to refer to this Gwen as Gwen-65 to make things less confusing)

Gwen-65: Excuse me, Who are you?

Y/n looked up at her revealing his face and she immediately recognized him and began to cry.

Y/n: What, You don't remember the face of your boyfriend?

Gwen-65: Y/n? Is that really you?

Gwen-65 walked up to Y/n to touch his face and make sure he was real.

Y/n: Yeah it's me, well, not the one from here. Remember the collider?

Gwen-65: Yes I remember, it's just... (Sniffles) I gave up hope... it's been three years.

Y/n: I know, I'm sorry... I tried everything I could to come and see you.

Gwen-65: It's okay, I know you tried your best.

Y/n: What about you? Are you okay? I saw your name on a wanted billboard.

Gwen-65: Oh it's... I don't want to talk about it.

Y/n: Do you want to get something to eat?

Gwen: Kind off difficult with my "situation"

Y/n: Oh right...

The both just stood there in silence. Eventually Y/n had an idea.

Y/n: Hey, I know a great place.

Y/n's Earth...

Gwen-65 and Y/n were now sitting above a building eating pizza. Gwen now had the dimensional watch on to prevent her from glitching. Y/n was recalling the past time he had been away from Gwen.

Y/n: The crime has been more intense ever since the snap, not much time for regular activities anymore.

Gwen-65: I'm sorry that must be rough.

Y/n: Don't sweat it, I'm used to it

Gwen-65: So, how did you end up in my universe?

Y/n: strap yourself in it's a long story. So I was fighting black cat thinking it was just another robbery and then lizard had attacked me too, but they weren't my black cat or lizard. They were from alternate dimensions, they had been taken from their own and shot out into mine.