2-3 Spider Vs Spider

One day later at an Avengers outpost.

3rd POV

Natasha: Steve's not gonna stop. If you don't either, Rhodey's gonna be the best case scenario.

Tony: You let them go, Nat.

Natasha: We played this wrong.

Tony: 'We'? Boy, it must be hard to shake the whole double agent thing, huh? It sticks in the DNA.

Natasha: Are you incapable of letting go of your ego for one goddamn second?

Tony: T'Challa told Ross what you did, so . . . they're coming for you.

Natasha: I'm not the one that needs to watch their back.

Natasha walks away as Tony pulls up images on his phone.

Tony:What am I looking at, Friday?

FRIDAY: Priority upload from Berlin police.

Tony: Fire up the chopper, and call the kid. She's coming too.

FRIDAY: Are you going to tell her the truth?

Tony: Don't worry I have a plan for that.

Later

Tony and Gwen are in a helicopter above the ocean. Tony is talking to FRIDAY while Gwen is asleep.

FRIDAY: The Task Force called for a psychiatrist as soon as Barnes was captured. The UN dispatched Dr. Theo Broussard from Geneva within the hour. He was met by this man.

Tony: Did you run facial recognition yet?

FRIDAY: What do I look like?

Tony: Uh, I don't know. I've been picturing a red head.

FRIDAY: You must be thinking of someone else.

Tony: Must be.

FRIDAY: The fake doctor is actually Colonel Helmut Zemo, Sokovian Intelligence. Zemo ran Echo Skorpion, a Sokovian covert kill squad.

Tony: So, what happened to the real Broussard?

FRIDAY: He was found dead in a Berlin hotel room. Where police also found a wig and facial prosthesis approximating the appearance of one James Buchanan Barnes.

Tony: Son of a bitch. Get this to Ross.

FRIDAY: Yes, Boss.

Tony: All right wake up kid we are here.

Gwen: (Wakes up) Wait we are just in the middle of the Ocean?

Tony: Give it a second kid.

Tony's helicopter hovers over a spot in the Ocean as a giant building seemingly appears out of the ocean. The helicopter lands in the Building and Tony gets out.

Gwen: Whoa, This is incredible! Let's go!

Tony: No, kid you are staying here. The adults need to talk.

Gwen: I'm 18!

Tony just ignores her and walks away.

Gwen: Why did you even bring me?!

Tony: You'll see.

Tony walks into a chamber surrounded by large, bared windows. Beyond the windows are a number of prison cells. Tony takes in his surroundings.

Clint: The Futurist, gentlemen! The Futurist is here! He sees all! He knows what's best for you, whether your like it or not.

Tony: Give me a break, Barton. I had no idea they'll put you here. Come on.