6-1 Just Like Home

1 Month Later...

Y/n and Gwen-65 were at home together, lying in bed. They had been enjoying their second chance with each other, and we're the happiest they've been in a long while.

Y/n was sitting at a table fiddling with his spider tech, Meanwhile Venom's tendrils stretched across the kitchen and he was making dinner. Gwen-65 sat on the couch with a laptop open while watching the news. J. Jonah Jameson was on and was ranting on about how Ghost-Spider has been spotted again.

JJJ (from TV): It seems the Ghost-Spider had returned! The Spider-Man must've used some black magic to bring her back from the dead! So you must ask me, "Jameson why is this a bad thing?" I'll tell you why! The Spider-Man is using his new powers to only bring back his loved ones! Not yours! HE IS A MENACE AND NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!

Y/n looks over at the TV and listens to Jameson's piece.

Y/n: You know, it's been around five years and triple J still can't get the name right.

Gwen-65: (Chuckles) Yeah, well at least he's not calling you a murderer.

Y/n: Yeah... So, how's the job search?

Gwen-65: It's difficult, I haven't looked for real job in years and in this new universe I don't have any resources.

Y/n: You have me,

Gwen-65: I guess I do.

They both look into each others eye and embrace each other. They give each other a quick peck on the lips and they are interrupted when the smoke alarm goes off. They both look over and see Venom burning the food.

Y/n: Dammit!

Venom: I promise, it's supposed to look like this.

Looks down at the burnt food and makes an emotionless expression and faces one of Venom's tendrils as if talking to his face.

Y/n: It's on fire.

Venom: Trust the process.

Y/n: What are you even making?

Venom: Tator tots! And chocolate!

Y/n: For dinner?

Venom: Yes!

Y/n let's out a heavy sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Y/n: Okay, yeah no. (To Gwen-65) Hey I'm going to pick something up for dinner after patrol, be back soon!

Venom: What?!

Gwen-65: Alright, love you!

Y/n: Love you too.

Venom: How dare you! You know I could kill you in an instant!

Y/n: Yeah I don't much care because I know you're too lazy to find another host... and besides, we're best pals.

Venom just grumbles to himself as Y/n summons his black suit and swings off to get some food.

Later Y/n...

Y/n picked up the food and was making his way home. He picked up some burgers for him and Gwen and even a chocolate shake to get Venom to shut up.

Venom: Yummy.

Y/n: Alright, you happy now?

Venom: Yes!

Y/n: Alright let's go ho-

Y/n jumped back and his spider sense went off. He looked up and saw Tony floating in the air. In his iron man suit.

Y/n: Well I guess we can do this instead.