4-2 Infinity War Part 1

Out in space a distress signal rings out...

Thanos' ship is launching missiles at the Asgardian's ship. The Asgardians ship's engines are dead and the ship is floating in space with no way to protect itself.

Inside the ship hundreds lie dead on the floor. The insides of the ship are on fire. Heimdall slowly gets to his knees and looks around. Suddenly a voice rings out.

Ebony Maw: Hear me, and rejoice. You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No...It is salvation. Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile...For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos.

Ebony Maw walks up to the bridge. Loki stands among the rest of the children of Thanos and the Mad Titan himself. Thanos walks over to the unconscious bodies of Thor and Y/n.

Thanos: I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right... yet to fail, nonetheless.

Thanos reaches down for Thor and grabs him by the head.

Thanos: It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say...I AM.

Y/n: Are... (Coughs) Are you grape ape?

Thanos: You simple earthlings and your jokes. (He turns to Loki) The Tesseract, or your brother's head. I assume you have a preference.

Loki: Oh I do, kill away.

Y/n: No!

Thanos puts the power stone to Thor's head and starts to kill Thor. Y/n struggles to get up and then jumps to hit Thanos, but the Mad Titan just swats him away knocking him out.

Thanos: Insect.

Loki watches as Thanos keeps the power stone to Thors head. Loki's expression begins to change from smug to worried.

Loki: Alright, Stop!

Thanos puts down the gauntlet away from Thor's head.

Thor: We don't have the Tessaract! It was destroyed on Asgard!

Loki spins his hand upward and reveals the Tesseract from out of nowhere.

Thor: You really are the worst brother.

Loki: I assure you, brother, the Sun will shine on us again.

Loki walks towards Thanos with the Tesseract out.

Thanos: Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian.

Loki: Well, for one thing: I'm not Asgardian. And for another... We have a Hulk.

Loki dives out of the way as Hulk emerges and fights Thanos. Punches are exchanged and Thanos is forced into the wall of the ship. Thanos pushes Hulk back and lands a barrage of punches. He then picks Hulk up and slams him on the floor. Thanos defeats Hulk and dumps him to the ground. Thor tries to interfere but Ebony Maw binds him to the ground.

Heimdall slowly gets up and picks up his sword.

Heimdall: Allfathers... let the dark magic flow through me one last... time.

Heimdall summons the rainbow tunnel and it picks up Hulk taking him into space.

Thanos: That was a mistake.

Thanos picks up Heimdall's sword and stabs him through the heart.

Thor: NO!!! You're going to die for that!

Ebony Maw uses his magic and ties up Thors mouth.

Ebony Maw: Shhhhh...

Ebony Maw turns to Thanos kneeling and holds out the Tesseract.