3-2 Spider Training

Y/n and Gwen stood at the top of Avengers Tower in their Spider suits.

Gwen: I don't know Y/n let's start at a lower building this is too high.

Y/n: Don't worry if you fall I'll catch you. Promise!

Gwen: I don't know...

Y/n: Oh well, We can do this the easy way or the hard way.

Gwen just sits as she looks over the edge and then recoils back a bit.

Y/n: Alright hard way it is. Party Pooper!

Y/n walks backwards and falls off backwards. Gwen runs to the edge to look over for Y/n.

Gwen: Y/n?

Suddenly a web shoots forward onto Gwen's chest

Gwen: Oh, Crap

pulling her down off the skyscraper.

Gwen: Y/N!!!

Y/n just laughs as Gwen falls with him

Gwen: YOUR NOT FUNNY!!!

Y/n: Oh, I don't know!

Both of them are falling together now with Gwen screaming and Y/n laughing.

Y/n: Once we get closer to the rooftops shoot a web down and get ready to swing! Once you swing a bit back up let go and just swing like normal!

Gwen: I don't think I'm ready!

Y/n: Just trust me and your senses and you'll be fine! Shoot your web now!

Y/n and Gwen both fall down and web a building. They web a buildings roof and swing back up. Launching them high into the air.

Y/n: Now glide!

The Spiders open their arms and wing suits expand from their underarms allowing them to glide into the air.

Y/n: You did it! I love you!

Both of the spiders begin to laugh as they glide back down to the rooftops and swing around. Eventually they land on a rooftop out of breath.

Gwen: THAT WAS AMAZING!!! LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!

Y/n: I'd knew you'd love it! Much better than the low to the ground swinging that you've been doing.

Gwen: You can say that again!

Y/n: I'd knew you'd love it! Much bett-

Gwen playfully slaps him. Y/n and Gwen both laugh.

Y/n: Alright, I got to get going I promised I would meet up with Captain Morales and meet Miles as Spider-Man. Sign an autograph or something like that.

Gwen: Well, couldn't I come too?

Y/n: I don't see why not

Gwen: Oh well, maybe I shouldn't I don't want them to know we are together. Especially after today's broadcast and all the speculation about us.

Y/n: Oooooohhhhhh... so about that...

Gwen turned towards him. He could tell she was mad through her mask.

Gwen: You told him, didn't you.

Y/n: Just a little. Is that bad?