4-3 Infinity War Part 2

Y/n and the Guardians head back to their ship. Y/n is speaks up.

Y/n: We need to go after him, do we know where he is heading next?

Mantis: Go after him?! You saw how easily he defeated us!

Y/n: If we don't stop him he will only get stronger! I don't know about you guys but I have people I want to keep safe, and I will do anything to save them! Even if that means giving my life!

Quill: He's right, Thanos has Gamora we need to go after him.

They ready up when a yellow blinking light goes off in the corner of the ship.

Y/n: What's that?

Quill: That's the secret message channel!

Quill runs over to the light and reads the message out loud.

Quill: It's from Nebula! She says Thanos is taking Gamora to a planet called Titan!

Y/n: That's where we go then.

Quill: Hang on, I'm the captain I call the shots!

Y/n just looks at Quill and the expression on his mask changes as he raises an eyebrow giving him a "really?" look.

Quill: Yep, we go to Titan.

They punch in the coordinates and depart for Titan.

They arrive at Titan and hover above the planet's surface. They look over and see a ship in the shape of a ring falling towards the planet. They follow the ringed ship as it crashes and land next to it. They exit their ship and run into the crashed ring ship. Y/n's spider sense rings alerting him of people ahead.

Y/n: There is something up ahead!

Y/n's spider sense goes off again but this time differently. It isn't a warning but a familiar presence.

Quill: Got it! Mantis and Drax go left, Spider we go rig- Spider!

Quill gestures over to Y/n who is distracted looking around the room. Quill runs up to him and grabs his shoulder.

Quill: Snap out of it man! What's going on?!

Y/n: I feel a strange presence, it's familiar.

Suddenly out of nowhere someone jumps and tackles Y/n down to the ground. The Guardians jump back in surprise and ready their weapons. They run over to Y/n and the other figure who are wrestling.

Quill: Stand down! Oh...

They see that the figure is now unmasked revealing a 19 year old girl with short blonde hair. They get a closer look and see that Y/n who is now unmasked is making out with the girl.

Quill: So... You know her?

Drax: Nice.

Y/n and Gwen both suddenly realize there are people around them. They both jump up red faced. Gwen then lightly slaps Y/n across the face.

Gwen: What the hell! You were gone for over a week! Do you know how worried I was!

Y/n: Sorry, we had to kill an evil god. Takes longer than you'd think.

Suddenly a voice calls out from the other side of the room.

Tony: Stand down!

Tony and Dr. Strange fly in with there weapons ready. Tony assesses the situation and sees Y/n

Tony: Kid?

Y/n: Sup.

Quill: Spider, Who are these guys?