2-4 The Aftermath

Gwen stood over Y/n's dying body. She took her hand to feel his pulse he was barely alive. She had to get help from someone.

Gwen: HELP, SOMEONE PLEASE!!!

Gwen: PLEASE, HE'S DYING!!!

She yelled out and there was no response.

Suddenly a tall dark figure ran towards them. It was T'Challa who was holding another unconscious man. Gwen turned to him pleading.

Gwen: Please, Help him he's dying!

T'Challa: Bring him to the ship! I know where we can help him!

Gwen picked up Y/n's body webbing his wounds trying to stop him from bleeding even more. They arrived at the ship and they put Y/n in the med bay area. Gwen stayed at his side the whole ride.

T'Challa: I will get us there as fast as I can.

Gwen: Please, I can't lose him!

They flew and were there in a matter of hours. The ship went through an energy shield and into a high tech city. They landed on a landing pad outside one of the tallest buildings. They took Y/n to one of the hospitals there.

T'Challa: Can you save him?

Shuri: I don't know brother, he's lost a lot of blood!

Gwen: Use Mine! My blood should match since it has radioactive dna as well.

Shuri: I'll try my best.

Once the Procedure was done and Y/n had a blood transplant and he was stitched up, but they all looked at the heart monitor his heartbeat was still slowing down.

Gwen: NO, Y/n!

The heartbeat flatlined.

T'Challa: I'm sorry. He's-

Gwen: NO I'M NOT LETTING HIM GO!!! I'M NOT LETTING SOMEONE ELSE I LOVE DIE!!!

Gwen goes over and presses down on his stomach giving him CPR. Just anything she can do to keep him alive.

Shuri: Gwen... He's gone.

Gwen: NO!!! PLEASE HE CANT DIE!!!

T'Challa turns to Shuri.

T'Challa: Get it.

Shuri: But, brother it's only meant for our-

T'Challa: Get it. It might still save his life.

Shuri nods and goes to grab some sort of purple elixir. She goes and pours it into Y/n's mouth.

Gwen goes back over to Y/n's body

He still sits there lifeless.

Gwen: No...

Gwen then presses her lips against Y/n's and hugs him close. Gwen thought she was about to lose someone else important to her. They all sat in silence with the only exception being Gwen's crying.

Suddenly the heart monitor starts to beep again

Shuri: It's working! Step back! Clear!

Gwen steps back as Shuri shocks Y/n and he flinches.

Shuri: Again, Clear!

She shocks him again.

Y/n shoots up awake and takes a deep breath.

Y/n: I'm awake, I'm awake Hey...

Y/n turns he notices everyone's expressions most shocked. Gwen was crying.