5-2 Into The Spider-Verse

Y/n followed the kid to his house. He watched as the kid tied up the hobo to a punching bag. Y/n watched as the hobo woke up and the kid began to question him.

Hobo: What was that? Kid electrocuted me with his hands.

All their spider senses went off.

Hobo: You're like me.

Kid: I got some questions. Why do you look like Peter Parker?

Peter B: Because I am Peter Parker.

Y/n: (Whispers to himself) Peter?

Peter B seems to hear this and takes notice. But shakes it off.

Kid: Then why aren't you dead? And why is your hair different? Why are you older? And why is your body a different shape?

Peter B: Pretty sure you just called me fat. You don't look so hot either, kid. Most superheroes don't wear their own merch.

Kid: Are you a ghost?

Peter B: No.

Kid: Are you a zombie?

Peter B: Stop it.

Kid: Am I a zombie?

Peter B: You're not even close.

Kid: Are you from another dimension?

Kid: Like a parallel universe where things are like this universe but different? And you're Spider-Man in that universe? But somehow traveled to this universe, but you don't know how?

Peter B: Wow. That was really just a guess?

Kid: We learned about it in physics.

Peter B: Quantum theory.

Kid: This is amazing! You can teach me like Peter said he would.

Peter B: Before he died.

Kid: Yeah. Exactly.

Peter B: Yeah, right.

Kid: Look, I made a promise to him.

Peter B: Here's lesson number one, kid. Don't watch the mouth. Watch the hands.

Peter breaks free from the shackles and kicks Miles away.

Kid: Peter, seriously...

Peter B: Trust me, kid. This'll all make you a better Spider-Man.

Y/n watches Peter about to leave the building and he decides to step in. He jumps down from his hiding spot in front of, Peter B surprising him.

Y/n: Hello Peter.

Peter B: Who are you?

Y/n: I'm the Phantom-Spider.

Peter B: (Sarcastically) Oh wow, Very cool. Alright kid out of the way.

Peter B pushes Y/n out of his path and begins to walk away. Peter B jumps off the balcony and both him and Y/n glitch.

Kid: Woah! You guys ok?

Peter B: I don't think our atoms are real jazzed about being in the wrong dimension. Look, I'm not looking for a side gig as a Spider-Man coach. I got a lot going on in my dimension.

Y/n: Oh yeah like what?

Peter B: None of your business.

Y/n: Look, I know a Peter back in my world and he was a good guy. Just help the kid out.

Peter B: No, like I said I got stuff to do, I got to get home.

Y/n: What about "With great power comes great-"