2-2 Civil War

Y/n's POV

I got out of the Van once we had reached our destination. I saw a group of people waiting for us. I had recognized them. They were all over the news for not signing the Accords. They were Steve Rodgers, Sam Wilson, and Bucky Barnes. I saw Scott get out of the Van after me excited. He runs up to Steve and begins to shake his hand.

Scott: Captain America!

Steve: Mr Lang.

Scott: It's an honor! I'm shaking your hand too long! Wow! This is awesome!

He turns to me and Wanda and points at Steve.

Scott: It's Captain America. I know you both too, You're great!

I turn to Wanda as Scott continues to ramble on to Captain America and Sam about something.

Y/n: So is he new to this or...

Wanda: Yeah, he's a bit strange...

Steve turns to address me and Scott

Steve: They tell you what we're up against?

Y/n: Yeah, the Avengers.

Steve: We'll be outside the law on this one. So if you come with us you're wanted men.

Y/n: I'm pretty used to it by now.

Scott: Yeah, well, what else is new?

Suddenly a German voice starts speaking loud overhead.

Bucky: We should get moving.

Clint: I got a chopper lined up.

Steve: Suit up.

Later

In our suits I walks up to Steve who is holding a pocket watch with a picture of a woman inside.

Y/n: Let me guess, that your girl?

Steve: Yeah, I was with her before I was iced. When I came back... She... she...

Y/n: Oh... I'm Sorry...

Steve: Don't worry about it, What about you? Do you have someone?

Y/n: Yeah, although things have been rough recently. I'm worried though... Hey can you keep a secret?

Steve realized what I was about to do.

Steve: Of course.

I take off my mask and talk to Steve face to face.

Y/n: My girlfriend was the daughter of the police captain, She believes Spider-Man killed him... Now I don't know what to do...

Steve: If you want my advice, I think you should tell her who you are.

I looked at Steve like he was crazy.

Steve: If you lie to her it will only continue damage what you have. If she finds out herself she'll feel betrayed.

Y/n: You really think that would work?

Steve: It should come from you, if she really cares about you and loves you. She'll know you wouldn't kill him.

Y/n: Well I don't know if she loves me we haven't said that to each other yet.

Steve: Well? Do you love her?

I sat there thinking to myself before I turned back to Steve.

Y/n: Yeah, Yeah I do.

Steve: Just... take it from me... spend as much time as you can with her... you never know what could happen...