1-5 Meeting The Parents

Y/n's POV

I grabbed Peter and placed him down on my couch. I changed out of my Spider-Man costume and hoped he might've forgot what he just saw. Eventually Peter wakes back up.

Y/n: Morning sleepyhead!

Peter just stares at me before screaming

Peter: DUDE YOUR SPIDER-MAN!!!

Y/n: Not so loud!

I covered his mouth with my hand

Peter: How could you expect me to stay quiet! I have so many questions! I just found out my best friend is Spider-Man!

Y/n: Okay fine, Ask away...

Peter: When did this happen?

Y/n About two years ago, Remember the field trip to Oscorp, when the spider bit me?

Peter: No way! And you've been fighting crime since?

Y/n: Yeah, pretty much.

Peter: I still can't believe this! Does you body make webs?

Y/n: Yeah... and before you ask, no they don't come out of my ass.

Peter: So every time you were in the bathroom for, like an hour you were Spider-Man...ing?

Y/n: Yup.

Peter: Wow!

Y/n: You done?

Peter: For now yeah,

Y/n: Anyways... I have big news! Gwen and I are dating!

Peter: Oh my god! That's great! What happened?

Y/n recaps the events of the date for Peter

Y/n: And then she kissed me and called me her boyfriend!

Peter: Wow! Today has just been an informational overload! First the whole you being Spider-Man and now the news with Gwen!

Y/n: Yeah, Man imagine how shocked Harry and Miles will be when I tell him I have a Girlfriend!

Peter: Yeah they're not going to believe you.

I laughed at Peter mentioning this and thought of what Miles and Harry would say. When another thought came up in my mind. Something I needed to tell Peter.

Y/n: Hey Peter?

Peter: Yeah Y/n

Y/n: You can't tell anyone that I'm Spider-Man.

Peter: I figured.

I took a serious tone
Y/n: I need you to promise, this is a big deal. If this gets out those Villains I fight will go after the people I care about. People like you and May, Seriously tell no one!

Peter: Don't worry bro, I got you.

Y/n: So you want to watch some Star Wars?

Peter: Definitely!

A few weeks later...

Y/n POV

It's been a few weeks since me and Gwen started dating she's just the best. She's so cute and pretty and well... I could just talk about her for hours. Peter and Mj started going out too. Since me and Peter were friends and Gwen and Mj were friends we've all been hanging out together which made our group even bigger.

At lunch

Gwen: So Y/n are you ready to meet my Parents tonight?

From every story I heard Gwen's dad was very over protective. I even picked up on this when he would talk about his family to me on duty. Well, when him and Spider-Man would talk.