𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

♪ I will surrender tonight
Before we both lose this fight
Take all my defenses ♪

Fernando Alonso POV

I was minding my own business and I was having a good talk with Esteban and Lance until I saw Luís and Cassie talking, she looked pissed and he looked bitter, maybe he didn't take the end of the relationship as well as he tries to picture.

"Did you do something?" Lance asks a few minutes later and I look confusedly at him.

"No, why?" I ask confused by the sudden question.

"Why is she coming here with all that determination?" Esteban asks with clear doubt in his voice.

"What did you do?" Elena asks standing up from the couch nearby and coming to meet us.

"Nothing that I remember," I say watching her facial expressions. She didn't seem angry but she sure does seem determined to do something, that is the look she gave me when she slapped me at the club and I am not about to be slapped again so I put my drink down.

"Can we talk?" She asks when she arrives by our side and I nod. She grabs my hand and starts walking back from where she came from between the crowd.

"What the fuck is happening Cassandra?" I ask confused about her behavior.

This woman has never touched me besides the slap and those taps people give you when they want to comfort you, in her case it was normally accompanied by sarcasm so it only pissed me off.

Also, she hugged me on my last day in Formula 1, I think she was way too relieved to get rid of me but she also gave me a death stare when we saw each other on the paddock again after I came back.

"Do you think Luís can see us from where he is at the bar?" She asks nervously as she leans on a wall, my body was in front of hers so I turned around and looked at him. He could definitely see us, he was eyeing us like he wanted both of us dead.

"He can. What is happening?" I still don't know jack-shit of what's going on. She is being too secretive, her determination is now gone and she is a nervous wreck.

"How drunk are you?" She asks looking into my eyes and I let out a laugh.

"Either not drunk enough or too drunk to make sense of what's happening"

"Can you do me a favor? I swear I will make it up to you somehow," she begs nervously and I would always be up for seeing her beg for my help.

"What is it? Do you need a ride back to the hotel?" I ask confusedly.

"Just stop this shit Cassandra, he won't fall for it," I hear Luís voice from a few meters away and she looks at me in panic.

"Just- Do as I say, I will make it up to you," she whispers before she puts her hand on the back of my neck and kisses me.

Cassandra García just kissed me! I put my hand on her cheek and deepened the kiss, why am I doing that? I don't know. Don't ask me, she is the one kissing me. Corresponding her kiss was automatic, she was now between me and the wall and my free hand circled her waist. She was warm, her skin was soft and I felt like that simple touch left me wanting way more than I should.

"Thank you," she whispers when the kiss ends and I am speechless and breathless. This might've been one of the best kisses in my fucking life.

"Puta madre. You are really unbelievable. This just proves that no man would ever want you for more than a one-night stand, forget the marriage and kids. You don't deserve shit, who would ever see you as the mother of their children? No one," he was mad, he was jealous and he decided to spit hate on her.

"Calm yourself down Luís. If you can't calm down just fuck off from here," I know I am being harsh but he is being an asshole.

"Why are you defending her? I know she put you up for this, you would never fall for her this easily," he insists with a lot of anger in his voice.

"You dated her right?" My question confused him and he nods. "Then you have seen her body, she doesn't need to put me up for nothing. Have some respect or I will have to take matters into my own hands."

"You two are involved? That is a joke, right? Right, Cass?" He is completely dumbfounded and he looks at her for some validation.

"It's Cassandra for you," I demand angrily, he is being too stubborn for my taste.

"Just leave Luís," she asks rather nicely and he shakes his head.

"Answer me Cassandra," he demands and she lets out a laugh. I turn to her and I see her looking at me with doubt.

"I will answer it for you," I say determined to make him leave for good.

I turn to Cassandra, I rest my hand on her neck and jaw, and she gives me a slight nod a bit unconsciously but I knew that was my cue. I got closer and I kiss her as my hand was still on her neck. She reciprocated and it was an intense kiss. Why did I do it again? Why is she so good at kissing? Why did I hold her neck? I am way too old for these dramas. This woman always gets me in some kind of trouble.

"Fucking hell!" He mutters angrily before he leaves. I take a step back and I watch as Cassandra was leaning on the wall looking at me, she felt guilty and she suddenly bursts out laughing.

"I am so fucking sorry. Lo siento. I let my ego get in the way. Joder," she says apologetically and I nod.

"I never expected you would need this type of favor from me. What was all of this about?" I ask curiously.

"Oh, you know. He idolizes the shit out of you and I wanted to ruin it for him, I thought you were outside, I didn't see you anywhere so I thought I could get away with it. Clearly, I am fucking blind," she says as she stood straight and fixed her top.

"Well, you are lucky I am such a nice guy," I tease her and she rolls her eyes.

"Don't even start. Just keep your mouth shut and don't tell anyone this happened. Clean the lipstick out of your mouth please," she says as her eyes focused on mine.

"Should I keep my mouth shut? Because everyone saw you dragging me out by my hand," I say amused and she paralyzes.

"Don't tell them!" She asks nervously.

"So... 3 favors today? Jesus, this will be so much fun. I might actually use them when I go to Aston next year," I say excitedly and I hear her muttering all types of insults as we got back to where I was. She smiled as we reached everyone and they were obviously curious but no questions were made.